• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 DeadCanadian

DeadCanadian
  • Moderators
  • 1378 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:15 PM

I did not make this, i am simply a tester.

XBDM is a plugin that is currently being developed for Jtags that takes the possibilities form a Developers Kit and implements them onto the Jtag. And will soon expand onto that for much more.

Current Features:

-SDK Neighborhood implementation.
---Full console memory control, physical and temporary memory. Includes swapping files and Real time editing at any time on the console.
---Screen shot support
---Console Rebooting, to either dash, current title, or even a cold reboot which restarts the xbox.
---Game management, start a game or restart a game at any time from your computer

-Debugging
---Watson Debugging
-----see when xex's are launched and shut down
-----other commands will be printed out
---VS debugging
-----PPC debugging
-----breakpoints

-Console Commands
---Freeze and Unfreeze the console at any point
---Print system info
---Open/Close disk tray
---And many more commands

-SMB
---Run any game you want from your computers Hard Drive rather than using all the space on your console's HDD

Planned Features or Ideas:

-Custom Neighborhood
---All the same features as original neighborhood
---Faster Interface and file transfers
---Access to re-flash nand at any time
---Possibly print Console ID's

-XShell
---Full XShell from developer kits (this is the Dev's game launcher)

-XBMovie
---The ability to record your console in full HD from your computer
---Maybe fixed Audio Lag

-Custom Xbox Live Server Redirect
---Xbox live removed from jtag
---All sign ins would be to a xbox live modding server
---Xbox live gold and silver would remain. Presumed Prices of around $15 a year for gold to ensure we can keep the server running.
---Donations will be accepted to help pay for server as well
---No Banned on this server
---People will be able to host their own xlsp servers
---Marketplace will likely be used for downloading additions for your jtag
-----Extra Plugins
-----Modded XEX's
-----Themes for XEXMenu or maybe XShell?
---All xbox live features such as messaging, chats, parties, friends lists. Best way to keep in contact with modding friends.
---Would remove most use for Xlink and hassle's to get that working
---Would support Banned and Unbanned Jtags
---Retail consoles would not be able to access this network
---Dashboard would contain a featured update section where the news would be loaded from various sites such as XboxScene

As of know the plugin is currently going for $100. You can contact either me or Nathan for information on getting the plugin.
DeadCanadian's MSN: [email protected]
DeadCanadian's AIM: DeadCanadian5
Nathan's Email: [email protected]

People on this site that have bought it so far are:
-Thunder
you can message him about his personal opinions if you wish.

For the current public version of the plugin that only has screenshots and memory editing you can download it here - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FGHPAUZ7

Prices for anything in this may be subject to change.

Currently please consider for the price what it would cost on average to get a developers kit and this plugin gives you the features of a Dev on a Jtag.

So you have to pay $100 to get this and then pay $15/year for a "Live" service? Sorry, but that's just not right. Flame me all you want, but the hard, cold truth is that the Xbox modding community isn't going to get anywhere until paid modding crap like this is put to an end.

the only reason it costs $100 to begin with is cause anthony562 started it. so so long as nathan has anthony's code its payed for. but the end though cause nathan is recoding everything with only his code it will be a free plugin. but theres no garantee for when that happens. and then it would only be the $15 for the gold. however nathan would compensate things for the people who bought the plugin early befor this time.

as well if you want to see it another way. this plugin is the only thing that makes a Dev so expensive. it basicly turns the jtag into a dev. so consider the price difference for a jtag or a dev, and thats what the $100 is. its sorta like buying the console. same as how you payed the money for your initial jtag and live always cost.
  • AMD likes this
sigx5.png?t=1298045637

#2 AMD

AMD

Resident Hacker

• Administrators
  • 1359 posts
  • Location/dev/null

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:27 PM

So you have to pay $100 to get this and then pay $15/year for a "Live" service? No offense to anyone who already bought this, but that's just not right. Flame me all you want, but the hard, cold truth is that the Xbox modding community isn't going to get anywhere until paid modding crap like this is put to an end.
  • Xerax and SnipeStyle like this

Seek the hidden path, and open the doors of knowledge, each in turn. Water summons wind... wind makes fire dance.

Spoiler

#3 DeadCanadian

DeadCanadian
  • Moderators
  • 1378 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:31 PM

So you have to pay $100 to get this and then pay $15/year for a "Live" service? Sorry, but that's just not right. Flame me all you want, but the hard, cold truth is that the Xbox modding community isn't going to get anywhere until paid modding crap like this is put to an end.

the only reason it costs $100 to begin with is cause anthony562 started it. so so long as nathan has anthony's code its payed for. but the end though cause nathan is recoding everything with only his code it will be a free plugin. but theres no garantee for when that happens. and then it would only be the $15 for the gold. however nathan would compensate things for the people who bought the plugin early befor this time.

as well if you want to see it another way. this plugin is the only thing that makes a Dev so expensive. it basicly turns the jtag into a dev. so consider the price difference for a jtag or a dev, and thats what the $100 is. its sorta like buying the console. same as how you payed the money for your initial jtag and live always cost.
  • SnipeStyle likes this
sigx5.png?t=1298045637

#4 AMD

AMD

Resident Hacker

• Administrators
  • 1359 posts
  • Location/dev/null

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:23 PM

So then think of how much more we could benefit from this if anybody who wanted it had access to it and only had to pay the measly $60-100 needed for a JTAG.

Seek the hidden path, and open the doors of knowledge, each in turn. Water summons wind... wind makes fire dance.

Spoiler

#5 Predator

Predator

Retired Moderator

• Members
  • 1054 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:36 PM

Now people are gonna buy this, and sell their jtags, saying they are dev kits and getting more money out of them
Posted Image

#6 DeadCanadian

DeadCanadian
  • Moderators
  • 1378 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:06 PM

So then think of how much more we could benefit from this if anybody who wanted it had access to it and only had to pay the measly $60-100 needed for a JTAG.

devs still average around $600-800. a jtag you can easily get for $200. so add the plugin its still alot cheaper. and eventually this will be a free plugin.

Now people are gonna buy this, and sell their jtags, saying they are dev kits and getting more money out of them

this plugin has been in production for about a year, and you can tell differences with devs and this. cause we will never add pnet to a jtag. as well there isnt xshell on the jtag yet and when we do. we can easily mod it so instead of saying its a dev itll say jtag and all that.
sigx5.png?t=1298045637

#7 Thunder

Thunder

Wind Guide You

• Administrators
  • 2132 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:56 PM

I peronsally found it worth it. Dead said nate would most likely compensate me for it too. It's win win if he gets jtagnet to work.

thunder.png

#8 SnipeStyle

SnipeStyle

Lazy Donger

• Moderators
  • 778 posts
  • LocationGermany.map

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:14 AM

wow, this sounds awesome. sadly, i dont have 100$ because i want to get my driver license. guess ill have to wait until its free or has more features.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

#9 yarn

yarn
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:36 PM

So you guys are selling a modified piece of a recovery..? thats kinda messed up.

Edited by Predator, 23 August 2011 - 06:37 PM.
Language

#10 DeadCanadian

DeadCanadian
  • Moderators
  • 1378 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:52 PM

So you guys are selling a modified piece of a recovery..? thats kinda fucked up.

none of its from a recovery, its a plugin that is built into a developers kit which had to be completely recoded to work on a jtag.
sigx5.png?t=1298045637

#11 SnipeStyle

SnipeStyle

Lazy Donger

• Moderators
  • 778 posts
  • LocationGermany.map

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:18 PM

does kernel debugging work?
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

#12 SnipeStyle

SnipeStyle

Lazy Donger

• Moderators
  • 778 posts
  • LocationGermany.map

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:20 PM

So you have to pay $100 to get this and then pay $15/year for a "Live" service? No offense to anyone who already bought this, but that's just not right. Flame me all you want, but the hard, cold truth is that the Xbox modding community isn't going to get anywhere until paid modding crap like this is put to an end.

+1 for both of you :P
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

#13 AMD

AMD

Resident Hacker

• Administrators
  • 1359 posts
  • Location/dev/null

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:09 PM

Well, if you insist that it's going to be free then I can't argue. I'm perfectly fine with paying for the Live service, as hosting a server does require money; it's just that you have to pay for the actual tools that I'm upset about.

That aside...major props to everybody who worked on this! +1

Spoiler

#14 DeadCanadian

DeadCanadian
  • Moderators
  • 1378 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:31 PM

Well, if you insist that it's going to be free then I can't argue. I'm perfectly fine with paying for the Live service, as hosting a server does require money; it's just that you have to pay for the actual tools that I'm upset about.

That aside...major props to everybody who worked on this! +1

you have to pay for an xbox, just like you would pay for the dev. so instead of having to pay that much for a dev you can get a much cheaper jtag and this plugin for the same results. sure you see this simply as paying for software. however consider. people pay much more than this just for the same hardware called a dev with this software. thats why its like this.
sigx5.png?t=1298045637

#15 nateleroux

nateleroux
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:31 PM

Just a heads up, its already been rewritten.

#16 SnipeStyle

SnipeStyle

Lazy Donger

• Moderators
  • 778 posts
  • LocationGermany.map

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:45 PM

Just a heads up, its already been rewritten.

nice, great job! its unbelievable what you accomplished here. the only thing that could possibly make this better would be to offer it for free...or atleast drastically reduce the price. its a shame that i cant afford 100$ <_< !
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

#17 nateleroux

nateleroux
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:53 PM

nice, great job! its unbelievable what you accomplished here. the only thing that could possibly make this better would be to offer it for free...or atleast drastically reduce the price. its a shame that i cant afford 100$ <_< !

It is going to be free, hence why I rewrote it to remove all of Anthony's code, making it fully my own code and research, lol.
  • AMD likes this

#18 AMD

AMD

Resident Hacker

• Administrators
  • 1359 posts
  • Location/dev/null

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:34 PM

It is going to be free, hence why I rewrote it to remove all of Anthony's code, making it fully my own code and research, lol.

Really nice job there, I'm glad that you were able to make it free. Any idea when it will be released?

Spoiler

#19 yarn

yarn
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:46 PM

I love you nate, cant wait for a release

#20 SnipeStyle

SnipeStyle

Lazy Donger

• Moderators
  • 778 posts