Flawless Nude Females

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cbv

cbv
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:53 AM

I believe Nebby85 had a working version of this, and Leingod at 360iso had improved on it as well, all links are dead for it.

Either a link to a working version, or a custom improved version of this would be appreciated.

http://skyrim.nexusm...searchresults/?

#2 Xevalous

Xevalous

Proletarian

• Donators
  • 713 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Wheat

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

Sorry, I only have links to the flawed ones. Ya know, the ones that look like Abraham Lincoln was reborn as a retarded female child? Yeah...

(You're asking for a mod that puts naked women in a game. I'm sorry, but WTF...)

Sp0Z2Nr.png

#3 cbv

cbv
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:27 AM

I haven't tried any nude mods yet, so don't know what you mean by Abe Lincoln, just thought it would fit well with the Luxury suite mod, meh....don't know why people get worked up over nude mods, god knows they've done everything else imaginable with this game...I get that it's a little weird to most, I'm just not that uptight about nudity I guess, and don't really think it's that big of a deal. 

#4 Halotutorial

Halotutorial
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

I have yet to be able to get any sort of nude mod to work for skyrim (on the xbox). and trust me i have spent hours and hours trying to get it to work. 

Edited by Halotutorial, 23 January 2013 - 11:06 PM.

#5 Xevalous

Xevalous

Proletarian

• Donators
  • 713 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Wheat

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

I haven't tried any nude mods yet, so don't know what you mean by Abe Lincoln, just thought it would fit well with the Luxury suite mod, meh....don't know why people get worked up over nude mods, god knows they've done everything else imaginable with this game...I get that it's a little weird to most, I'm just not that uptight about nudity I guess, and don't really think it's that big of a deal. 

I have no problems with nudity, it's the most natural form of the human body. But why would you want it in a game. Just seems really creepy.

Sp0Z2Nr.png

#6 selyb

selyb
  • Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

I don't necessarily want to look at naked people in my games, but I always thought it was immersion-breaking that when you are down to your undies, everyone makes comments as though you really are in your birthday-suit.
Modding and game playing in general are on hiatus for an indefinite period. :(

Need to use a console command on Skyrim for Xbox360? Try my Multi-Utility Mod

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Request

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users