The latest plugin update under Assembly's Updater has been pushed. It should be available shortly on both update channels.
The Github Commit can be found at: https://github.com/XboxChaos/Assembly/commit/82b58906e11883c903a2b98f4fcdefb08fb113a2
The changelog for this update is as follows:
- updated all bitm plugins to help with custom injection
- fixed typos in h4 cnmp
- fixed name error in h4 bipd
- added pulse grenade to h4 squad enum
- fixed offset error in h4 eqip
- fixed early mover block size in reach
- named reach/beta ligh value thanks to JJIJR
- fixed typos in odst items
- moved comment in odst/h3 weap
- fixed offset error in odst vehi
- updated some chdt input names
- fixed size of symmetry enum in h3/odst scnr
- fixed odst scnr decal palette block size
- various updates discovered in halo online
It's been a bunch of months since the last plugin update, which is in part due to Halo Online, but working on that helped find some errors/new things in current plugins, which this update contains. This update also includes the updated bitms from the Custom Bitmap Injection Tutorial.
The main new thing to know is that weap has a tagref for "Crate Projectile" now, which along with the Speed value below it, is actually used for shooting out objects properly. This discovery makes spawning through firing effects obsolete. Speed changes the force of which the object is spawned with.
On the general Assembly side, Halo 3 Beta now has valid scripting definitions, though you will need to move the .xml to an older build if you want to make use of it.