The latest plugin update under Assembly's Updater has been pushed. It should be available shortly on both update channels.
The Github Commit can be found at: https://github.com/XboxChaos/Assembly/commit/33bdc69e000c71dc00e568e80f174e252404dcbc
The changelog for this update is as follows:
- updated h3/odst wezr for proper round reset value
- fixed odst wgan
- updated wigl ui bipeds
- removed incorrectly added reach beta pmcg fields
- fixed change color flags in applicable scnrs
- fixed event block visibility in h4 effe
- added omaha instance response flag from jjijr
- fixed reach ugh permutation block visibility
- concluded the shared path in play is x100 long
- named odst attachment flags
- named damage reporting type in effe for reach+
- named useless input/output enums for pseudo shaders
- updated model mesh stuff to match halo online research
- updates to metagame properties blocks
- major updates and standardization of igpd and ingd
- updated zone's encoded bit offsets a little
Nothing too big to note specifically, lots of small fixes. Model related tagblocks got a revamping based on research for Halo Online. It is also possible in games past reach for effects to have their own damage reporting type (used by the target locator).
While I'm here I'm gonna plug my fork of AussieBacom's modified Assembly for Halo Online. It's the most up to date public plugins and what not and can even show scripts for the original Alpha and Beta builds. You can find the link here: https://github.com/Lord-Zedd/Assembly
If you've been on the main update channel this whole time you will find with this update Halo 4 Beta support/Plugins have been added. However I must give a warning that saving might not all be perfect for the beta; injection in particular.
Finally, for the time being Halo 3 Beta related updates are being pushed to its own branch where the maps can be opened again. There is still work to be done for sure but it might be worth a look if you want to poke around the beta. That branch is here: https://github.com/XboxChaos/Assembly/tree/halo3beta