The latest plugin update under Assembly's Updater has been pushed. It should be available shortly on both update channels.
The Github Commit can be found at: https://github.com/XboxChaos/Assembly/commit/65895be8c2ed93b460cc66faeae2d267b894858d
The changelog for this update is as follows:
- fixed big error in pre-reach weap
- added missing blocks in glps and glvs
- fixed odst sbsp leaf system block location
- added "any" option to pcec
- fixed a prt3 error
- fixed a phmo raw field error
- added stringid to wgan
- renamed health/shield thresholds in odst+
- fixed some scnr fields
- updated the h4 patch tags a bit
- renamed "flair" to instances in hlmt/mode
- added stuff to hlmt variants
- added a couple weap names
- some small physics changes
- named/fix spawn timer names thanks to h5 forge
So this update includes a couple fixes; first there was a block defined in weap triggers that didn't actually exist until Reach, so it was removed from earlier games. Second some missing blocks were added to glps and glvs, which might help with injection glitches when importing an rmdf. Other fixes were found while working on Halo Online.
Also, "Flair" wasn't the proper label in mode and hlmt, so they have been renamed to "Instances".