About This File
So here it is.
After taking longer than necessary to make, I've finally gotten to a point that I deem "good enough" for a public release. This is a year or so's worth of on/off work. I started this mod roughly around the time I modded my Xbox. At the time I knew nothing about Halo modding, and having most of my questions replied with "that's impossible" in which most of those replies have been proved wrong.
Over the time I've worked on this, I've learnt quite a lot from this community. I'm sorry this took so long. I guess I got caught up in trying to make it "perfect". If I had continued doing that I would have probably never released it. Anyways i'll get to the point, I hope you enjoy this and that it helps new modders learn how to do certain mods. Thanks for being a wonderful community and for being happy to help.
This patch needs to be applied to work properly.
Spawning the Pyramid forge object causes the game to crash and has therefore been removed from the forge menu. This will not be fixed.
What's New in Version 1.0 See changelog
- Trees now look "frosty"
- Self illuminated forerunner structures now glow red/orange
- Minor changes to some weapon damage values
- Tidied up the forge menu and removed the unfinished "Flamethrower" and "Spartan Shield" weapons
- Minor changes to strings
- Now uses the Assembly patch file format (.asmp)
- File names changed from snow_halo to blizzard
- Download file is now considerably larger
The Pyramid forge object still causes the game to crash and has been removed from the forge menu. This will not be fixed.