Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

SnipeStyle

.MAP
Tron

31 posts in this topic

Whoa. I'll put that on our Youtube channel when I get the chance. Really nice job.

unique idea, i like how its set up. but you should try adding a damage propery to the light that follows behind them so it one of the others hit it they explode.

unique idea, i like how its set up. but you should try adding a damage propery to the light that follows behind them so it one of the others hit it they explode.

I had the same idea. I resized a killball and attached it, but couldn´t figure out how to change the damage range. It was too wide and made the races too chaotic.

I had the same idea. I resized a killball and attached it, but couldn´t figure out how to change the damage range. It was too wide and made the races too chaotic.

pm me a patch and ill try setting it up for you. i have a few things i think might work

Are you using the ghost stream behind it? Because it should follow the path and not be a solid line behind it.

sick mod mate ^_^

Also, why does it show "RB to lock altitude"?? or is it apart of the falcon HUD thingy that you replaced with if you did?

This is awesome! I agree with Xerax though.

Thanks.

I already figured out how to make the streams follow you, but I couldn´t finish the mod, because my jtag died yesterday and has to be reflashed by the shop where I bought it.

Thanks.

I already figured out how to make the streams follow you, but I couldn´t finish the mod, because my jtag died yesterday and has to be reflashed by the shop where I bought it.

That sucks. Hopefully you get it fixed!

Thanks.

Did you fall for that Leaked Maps XEX?

Did you fall for that Leaked Maps XEX?

What leaked map xex wich makes ur JTAG die 0.0 plz tell me so i avoid it!!!

Some douche posted a map pack with fake .map files and a xex on xbox360iso. If you run the xex, it will f**k up your nand and you have to reflash it via lpt or usb (your xbox wont power on and doesnt boot into xellous).

Some douche posted a map pack with fake .map files and a xex on xbox360iso. If you run the xex, it will f**k up your nand and you have to reflash it via lpt or usb (your xbox wont power on and doesnt boot into xellous).

wow!

Yeah, that was it. It was pretty obvious it was fake though mate. The xex had "recovery.exe" in it, and was padded with nulls.

Also, the map build verison were from halo 3 and the 1 reach one was ivory_tower75 haha.

Wrote this, it'll help anyone else;

1) Short the nand (here)

2) Write Xell to the nand. (check if it boots, if not, start again).

3) Write your Freeboot image to your jtag.

4) All done. Congrats.

Yeah, that was it. It was pretty obvious it was fake though mate. The xex had "recovery.exe" in it, and was padded with nulls.

Also, the map build verison were from halo 3 and the 1 reach one was ivory_tower75 haha.

Wrote this, it'll help anyone else;

1) Short the nand (here)

2) Write Xell to the nand. (check if it boots, if not, start again).

3) Write your Freeboot image to your jtag.

4) All done. Congrats.

you forgot to put the link on the word here :P

How did you get everything to have an outline as if you had night vision? Just curious, thanks!

-Krazy Pigeon

i edited the basic sefc tag with the map name in its name. sefc tags are screeneffects btw

Really nice must of took hours i see its a ghost body but is there a way for it to not hover looks stiff is all but other then that AWESOME ^ _ ^