Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

godlikekitten

.MAP
Pretty Colors And Flashing Lights (.map)

28 posts in this topic

Hey guys, got back in to jtagging last month so I made this beauty of a .map for you guys. Dedicated to all the people I've met here. It is also the first map in my XboxChaos map pack for who? YOU GUYS. I am going to mod Reach for a little bit though as I don't have much time to work on the map pack, and it seems like I am missing out. And this map is on standoff and pause the game for a little surprise. Alright enough chit chat here's the link. Also all credit for the jet bike and box head goes to SnipeStyle, I did not make that.

Noname.patchdat: http://www.mediafire.com/?nye404fzfzd6a3z

Pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

nice...can i ask which map this is on? so i dont have to go threw every map to find out

Probably standoff, because of the jetbike ;) .

Hehe, Dude you're not missing out on much of reach modding. It's honestly not that good. People are still figuring out tags. Don't get me wrong, you can mod plenty of things, it's just its much harder to mod most maps then Halo 3. So if you want to snoop around for a while on the web finding a tag list or playing the guessing game during rth on a map with encrypted tags, then mod reach lol. Reach feels like there is a limit to modding :/ Also, you did a fantastic job on this map. If you ever want to hmu on Kai, I'm the guy. I plaeyd with a lot of Brazilian people today 0_o oh and my new friend Xenen snipes

Hehe, Dude you're not missing out on much of reach modding. It's honestly not that good. People are still figuring out tags. Don't get me wrong, you can mod plenty of things, it's just its much harder to mod most maps then Halo 3. So if you want to snoop around for a while on the web finding a tag list or playing the guessing game during rth on a map with encrypted tags, then mod reach lol. Reach feels like there is a limit to modding :/ Also, you did a fantastic job on this map. If you ever want to hmu on Kai, I'm the guy. I plaeyd with a lot of Brazilian people today 0_o oh and my new friend Xenen snipes

u pretty much can do all the stuff that godlikekitten's mod. just finding effect tags takes awhile, and terain shader swapping turns blue for alot of shaders and some work then turn blue after a while so it's much more limited.

I really just wanted to mess around with that tron mod that snipestyle made and your human fusion coil mod. stuff like that can entertain me for a while and friends that come over.

I really just wanted to mess around with that tron mod that snipestyle made and your human fusion coil mod. stuff like that can entertain me for a while and friends that come over.

True, that stuff is pretty entertaining, well good luck ;)

But if everybody thinks like that, there will never be progress. Naming and writing plugins isn´t difficult. It just takes time and is a job that has to be done. People usually mod for themselves, or to gain youtube-fame, but if they started researching they would do the whole scene a favor.

*Warning, May Cause Sezures By Just Thinking About Playing the Map*

Have Sezures at Your OWN risk :P

Very cool mod tho

That's what I thought.

Also all credit for the jet bike and box head goes to SnipeStyle, I did not make that.

He states nice and clearly :)

I'd love it if you did!

Ok once deadcanadian hlps me witha dev kit recording issue, ill post a video on here :)

how do i add this patch through a usb to my jtag and then add it in xex menu how would i do that because i dont have a transfer cable

how do i add this patch through a usb to my jtag and then add it in xex menu how would i do that because i dont have a transfer cable

You patch the .map (bunkerworld.MAP) in ascension and then add the .map to wherever your downloaded maps are

Use FTP instead of movingthings accross with USB its much easier.

Also just go to alteration and apply the patch to bunkerworld.map like godlikekitten said