Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

SnipeStyle

.MAP
Mod: Modern Warfare V0.8

51 posts in this topic

Modern Warfare

Screenshots:

landscape1.jpg

phoenix3rdp.jpg

phoenix1stp.jpg

roadrunner3rd.jpg

roadrunner.jpg

scorpionaa.jpg

deserthogs.jpg

landscape_g11.jpg

spartan_laser.jpg

Changelog:

****Project Modern Warfare****

V0,8:

(+) Two New Vehicles (Roadrunner And AA Scorpion)

(+) Minor Forge Menu Changes

(+) New Vehicle Names

Bugs:

- Two Wrong Objects In Vehicle Menu. Forgot To Remove Them.

- Warthog, Scorpion And Mongoose Aren´t First Person. Can´t Find The Correct Markers.

- Water Isn´t Visible But The blue Screen Effect And Death Barriers Still Are There.

V0,6:

(+) New Warthog Model

(+) All Warthog Varients Now Supported

V0,55:

(+) Swapped Map Shaders. Looks Better Now And The Bug Is Fixed.

(+) Modded The Warthog. Not Good Though. Update Will Follow.

V0,4:

(+) Unlimited Falcon Boost.

(+) Map Shader Swaps

(+) Removed Invisible Walls

Bugs:

- Invalid Shader Swap. Some Parts Of The Map Are Purple.

V0,35/ Initial Release:

Features:

-Completely Modded Weapons (Model, Projectile, Effects, etc.)

-Minor Atmosphere Changes

-First Person Jet (Falcon)

-Secret Forge Menu Is Visible

Download: The "Ascension" Rar´s contain Ascension patches, the "Alternative" archives contain patches for the patcher in my reach modding equipment thread.

Assembly (.asmp) Patch Format: (Includes .mapinfo and .blf(s)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u3t9atoew7xhh80/warfare_halo.asmp

Note: This Mod Is xboxchaos Exclusive. Don´t Post It Anywhere Else!

This is sick you are like one of the best modders out there xD

I havent played mw but the mod looks awesome.

Awesome job xD

Edit: fixed typo's sorry was sleepy xD

That looks awesome.

Are we (meaning our official YouTube channel) allowed to put this on YouTube?

Yeah hey if i get my jtag working can i take a vid of it and put all the credit and stuff to you? oh and i wouldnt include the download link for the purposes of stupid leaches

That looks awesome.

Are we (meaning our official YouTube channel) allowed to put this on YouTube?

I already talked to Thunder and allowed it. :sweat:

Yeah hey if i get my jtag working can i take a vid of it and put all the credit and stuff to you? oh and i wouldnt include the download link for the purposes of stupid leaches

Sure. You can include a link to this post, so signed members can download it. Why aren´t your jtags working btw (bad flash, rrod?) ?

Sure. You can include a link to this post, so signed members can download it. Why aren´t your jtags working btw (bad flash, rrod?) ?

i need another nand flasher so i can re-write the nand again because my jtags are retarded... i made a post on it yesterday

Hey I have been having trouble with applying a patch in acesions can someone give me a quick tut?

First open ascension. then click on "edit/ maps and package/ patches/ apply patch".

original map: choose the unmodded .map file for the patch. (look at the pictures of the mod to find out which one is correct)

save modded map: choose a directory.

patch to apply: choose the patch.

now press "apply patch". after a couple of seconds a message should pop up. close ascension and replace the .map on your hdd with the modded one.

zdude18 likes this

Can you maybe use a different patching program? Ascension's patching system does not work, it always corrupts the map so it fails to load. This is on a map just ripped from the disk anew, and attempted on admin as well. Unless your patch is corrupt of course (maybe ascension version matters? I'm on 0.0375). I had to use a separate patcher like sppf or the patcher in 360/dev/systemapps on xbins when I did it.

Can you maybe use a different patching program? Ascension's patching system does not work, it always corrupts the map so it fails to load. This is on a map just ripped from the disk anew, and attempted on admin as well. Unless your patch is corrupt of course. It did the same thing in halo 3 /odst with alteration, I had to use a separate patcher like sppf.

its your computer then

its your computer then

Has happened on more than one computer, and would not explain why other patchers work and ascension's doesn't. Sounds like a program issue to me.

Can you maybe use a different patching program? Ascension's patching system does not work, it always corrupts the map so it fails to load. This is on a map just ripped from the disk anew, and attempted on admin as well. Unless your patch is corrupt of course (maybe ascension version matters? I'm on 0.0375). I had to use a separate patcher like sppf or the patcher in 360/dev/systemapps on xbins when I did it.

Ill upload an ascension patch and a patch for the xbins patcher when i release the next version.

Ill upload an ascension patch and a patch for the xbins patcher when i release the next version.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I really don't get why it doesn't work for me.

dude!! thats one heck of a mod!

those other mods i could do but how did you have first person without F**ing up? O_o?

been play testing this, its really awesome, :D but i made some changes to the look of the ar. Ive been trying to record some using my dev but i cant get it to transfer the video from the box :(

I made a video for you. I really like the way the weapons looked, the vehicles, and the map all around so I thought I would make a video. I gave you credit in the description.

I made a video for you. I really like the way the weapons looked, the vehicles, and the map all around so I thought I would make a video. I gave you credit in the description.

Finally somebody who gives proper credit :thumbsup: and the video is also pretty good. but what part of "Note: This Mod Is xboxchaos Exclusive. Don´t Post It Anywhere Else!" didn´t you understand?

weighta likes this

Your not supposed to post the patch anywhere but xboxchaos.com so you might want to remove it from your site.

I'm saying that you can have your site in the description obviously but don't post the patch there.

gamekiller likes this

Yeah twisted remove the download link from your site...if they want to download it they can come here...snipe doesnt want the dl link anywhere else

I don't really see why it matters because I am promoting you and this site, but in any case, I removed it from my website. My site has a small member base and I was just trying to share how cool it was with them.