Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thunder

General
Choosing A Capture Card

16 posts in this topic

I am in the market for a capture device and I want to figure out what is good and what isn't. Please post some devices here as well as a link to it.

idk any under 75 other than the easycap 2.0 which is what I have currently

but if you have an editing program that has color corrector and color corrector 2 then the quality is pretty ok.

but for the quality to be decent you game lightness must be set to default settings to come in right.

EX:

the lag in the video is not from the capture card its from having more then one person watching the video when I recorded.

Roxio? Does it support HD?

no but its quality is realllllllllllllllly good

hauppauge hd pvr ( Jizz in your pants quality ) > every other capture card ( basic non HD quality )

Out of price range much...

I dont know the price but look at the company dazzle they have standard quality capture cards and a huge price range. if you wand awesome quility use a "Black Magic Intesity Pro" its better that a Haupaugge HD PVR

Hey Thunder you ever find one? Cause I have a Dazzle DVC 170, but the new 100's are like what 40$ now and you can do live streaming etc. And if you have the settings correct when you render it you can make the SD look HD. But for HD idk for under 70$ thats hard. I just spent 200$ on my new Capture Card lol i pre-orderd the "Black Magic Intensity Shuttle". It is usb 3.0 thats why i just bought that port a few weeks ago, and it records true unconverted (cant think of correct word) 1080p Quality, with and hdmi port and other shit, it looks sick, i hope it works better then the Black magic pro does. :P

Hey Thunder you ever find one? Cause I have a Dazzle DVC 170, but the new 100's are like what 40$ now and you can do live streaming etc. And if you have the settings correct when you render it you can make the SD look HD. But for HD idk for under 70$ thats hard. I just spent 200$ on my new Capture Card lol i pre-orderd the "Black Magic Intensity Shuttle". It is usb 3.0 thats why i just bought that port a few weeks ago, and it records true unconverted (cant think of correct word) 1080p Quality, with and hdmi port and other shit, it looks sick, i hope it works better then the Black magic pro does. :P

I'm staying out of recording until crappy SD capture is a thing of the past...

I have on $50, i bought it off amazon.com and it works perfect, except when you record, you should use Debut video capture. I use it and everything is perfect :D But the reason you use this is because it doesnt have a splitter (you could buy $5 one) so you have to look on the screan, Debut gives you a non-laggy, high quality, full screen. Good luck

I'm staying out of recording until crappy SD capture is a thing of the past...

i bought a red dazzle dvc 100 and i have the settings set up so when i recorde it records in hd then i can render it in 1080p hd for the montages i edit for people

i bought a red dazzle dvc 100 and i have the settings set up so when i recorde it records in hd then i can render it in 1080p hd for the montages i edit for people

Ya same here but my moms company she works for bought her the Dazzle so I pretty much got it 4 free she doesn't need it anymore she will give the dazzle to me to have