Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Thunder

Multi
Liberty

144 posts in this topic

The FATX explorer seems to be rather screwy for some reason...it works for some but doesn't for others. If you get problems with it, extract your save using a different program, select it from your computer, and then transfer it back using the same program as before.

USB explorer is the only thing that works with my USB's even modio wont detect my USB's.

so I just get saves with USB explorer (USBXTAFGUI) and then mod them....

can u get banned off xbl for using this software

there is always a chance that you get banned when you mod, but i never heard of somebody who was banned for campaign modding. so most likely, no.

Suggestions : Toggle God Mode/Unlimited Ammo

Higher Jump Height (toggable)

More Damage with guns

Change Projectiles (experimental jtag on I think)

Maybe More ill update this

--Those are CoD terms and are most likely not possible

--Jtag Only

More Damage with guns

--Jtag only

--Jtag only

More Damage with guns

1. You mean some sort of quick toggle? Sure, we can look into that.

2. Unfortunately this can't be toggleable, the only way that your jump height can be changed is if you bipd swap. That will be available in the next update.

3. Not exactly possible, but we could hack around it by making everything else more susceptible to damage. Wouldn't work very well though because it would only apply to loaded objects.

4. Can't be done, I've already looked into that.

Thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately the save format is rather limited and you'll need to .map mod on a JTAG to get things such as higher jump height and more damage.

1. You mean some sort of quick toggle? Sure, we can look into that.

2. Unfortunately this can't be toggleable, the only way that your jump height can be changed is if you bipd swap. That will be available in the next update.

3. Not exactly possible, but we could hack around it by making everything else more susceptible to damage. Wouldn't work very well though because it would only apply to loaded objects.

4. Can't be done, I've already looked into that.

Thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately the save format is rather limited and you'll need to .map mod on a JTAG to get things such as higher jump height and more damage.

I was thinking the DPAD for binds, or maybe the choice of with dpad does what

I was thinking the DPAD for binds, or maybe the choice of with dpad does what

Halo doesn't have anything like that. Due to CoD originally being a PC game, it has all it's old developer commands in it, and you can use those. Halo has all debug features removed from the retail.

None of that kind of stuff can be done.

Halo doesn't have anything like that. Due to CoD originally being a PC game, it has all it's old developer commands in it, and you can use those. Halo has all debug features removed from the retail.

None of that kind of stuff can be done.

Yes pretty much Halo and CoD run on completely different engines.

Downloaded this the other day, and it worked fine. However, my laptop crashed and I had to reset it to factory settings. Anyway, to the point...

When I downloaded it the other day I downloaded the source file.

Then I read that we were supposed to download the binary file.

So today I downloaded the binary.

When I opened it I got the following message,

"To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:

v4.0.30319

Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework."

Any help or information would be awesome =] Thanks!

Great app btw, thank you so much for creating and releasing this to the public for free!

Downloaded this the other day, and it worked fine. However, my laptop crashed and I had to reset it to factory settings. Anyway, to the point...

When I downloaded it the other day I downloaded the source file.

Then I read that we were supposed to download the binary file.

So today I downloaded the binary.

When I opened it I got the following message,

Any help or information would be awesome =] Thanks!

Great app btw, thank you so much for creating and releasing this to the public for free!

You need to go download microsoft's latest .NET Framework (v4.0)

CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD

Get that installed and you will have no problems.

Great program guys, if I may suggest for the coordinates maybe you should add some options for coordinates like say on Pillar of Autumn a option like "Teleport to top of Pillar of Autumn". Make it easier for people to edit there locations.

Great program guys, if I may suggest for the coordinates maybe you should add some options for coordinates like say on Pillar of Autumn a option like "Teleport to top of Pillar of Autumn". Make it easier for people to edit there locations.

Good idea, I'll ask the other devs about that. It shouldn't be too hard to do; we'd just have to use the pancam and grab a bunch of coordinates.

Thanks!

did you use Visual Studio's C# windows form or did you use another program to make it

How do you check your .Net Framework?

Please tell us the exact error it gives you.

hmmm I was thinking you can use this to boost campaign commendations just an idea im going to try this out. Thanks for this release ^_^

hmmm I was thinking you can use this to boost campaign commendations just an idea im going to try this out. Thanks for this release ^_^

Actually i think thats an awesome idea, making 1 headshot = 100 or something like that or maybe setting your own commedation rates...

Actually i think thats an awesome idea, making 1 headshot = 100 or something like that or maybe setting your own commedation rates...

Not possible. Commendation data is stored in your profile's GPD and on Bungie's servers. Rates and such are hardcoded into the game.