Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Thunder

Multi
Liberty

144 posts in this topic

How do you think horizon developers got it working

They figured out the signing key, where the hash(es) is in the file, and what parts of the file are hashed. We could probably get something working but we don't feel like spending much time on it right now.

Finally got around to releasing the update (v2.0.0.0). Check for updates in the program or download it here.

Thunder likes this

Finally got around to releasing the update (v2.0.0.0). Check for updates in the program or download it here.

I'm really happy with all of the stuff you did Aaron. You've made this program badass.

Suck it Horizon

i like no clip mode, especially being im unsure of how to do that in the .map even. nice work.

as well amd i have a video of noclip you can put onto the chaos youtube.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2370ZRHP

Can you try reuploading/re-rendering that video? Playback is really glitchy for me and it seems corrupted. Unless it's just my stupid computer.

And as far as the noclip mode, I'm enabling it by switching off a flag somewhere in the object data. I think it actually might have something to do with object carrying and relative coordinates, but if you're not carried by anything then it just acts as a "physics enabled" flag. I actually found it by accident while I was screwing around with some stuff.

Can you try reuploading/re-rendering that video? Playback is really glitchy for me and it seems corrupted. Unless it's just my stupid computer.

And as far as the noclip mode, I'm enabling it by switching off a flag somewhere in the object data. I think it actually might have something to do with object carrying and relative coordinates, but if you're not carried by anything then it just acts as a "physics enabled" flag. I actually found it by accident while I was screwing around with some stuff.

video glitches would actually be due to my dev, cause thats the only thing i record on and the first few seconds are a little slower. as well the gpu is giving in still.

and the reason im asking is i want to find the flag in a plugin and realtime it. alex said it would of been in a chunk but i want to know if that would be in bipd, hlmt, or phmo cause both could be the cause for the flag.

Hi,

Am facing the below error when am trying to open my save game file halo 3 (10.04MB). can anyone please help me out.

Thanks

Johny

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

System.ArgumentException: The file format is invalid: incorrect file size

Expected 0xA70000 but got 0x7E0000

at Liberty.Reach.CampaignSave.Verify()

at Liberty.Reach.CampaignSave..ctor(String mmiofBmfPath)

at Liberty.classInfo.stfsCheck.checkSTFSPackage(String fileName)

f1669.jpg

post-4903-0-49793300-1311667966_thumb.jp

Hi,

Am facing the below error when am trying to open my save game file halo 3 (10.04MB). can anyone please help me out.

Thanks

Johny

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

System.ArgumentException: The file format is invalid: incorrect file size

Expected 0xA70000 but got 0x7E0000

at Liberty.Reach.CampaignSave.Verify()

at Liberty.Reach.CampaignSave..ctor(String mmiofBmfPath)

at Liberty.classInfo.stfsCheck.checkSTFSPackage(String fileName)

f1669.jpg

The save should be 10.74 MB not 10.04 MB. It's failing because it's detecting your save as invalid. Try a different save.

Hi,

Thanks

Johny

Also, Liberty only mods Reach saves, not Halo 3 saves.

I'm really happy with all of the stuff you did Aaron. You've made this program badass.

Suck it Horizon

lol nicely put Tj

The save should be 10.74 MB not 10.04 MB. It's failing because it's detecting your save as invalid. Try a different save.

Hi,

Is there any possibility to use Liberty in Halo 3 to enable cheats?

Thanks

Johny

Hi,

Is there any possibility to use Liberty in Halo 3 to enable cheats?

Thanks

Johny

nope, liberty only supports reach saves.

and the reason im asking is i want to find the flag in a plugin and realtime it. alex said it would of been in a chunk but i want to know if that would be in bipd, hlmt, or phmo cause both could be the cause for the flag.

My guess is HLMT - (almost?) every object has this flags value in it. In save files at least, the bit you need to turn off is 0x100, but I'm not sure how well that would translate to a value in the .map.

You could try PHMO as well because this flags dword appears to be related to physics.

hello is there any way that you can give your player a vehicle with liberty? (pelican,falcon,spirit,ect.)

that was being worked on last time i heard

program crashes for me when i select the option for a usb, HDD harddrive connected to the computer.

yeah, that feature is a bit buggy. use usbxtafgui or modio to copy your save to your comp and mod it with liberty afterwards.