Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Thunder

Multi
Liberty

144 posts in this topic

theres an awesome easter egg, and props to who ever finds it legit.

and scaling is how it sounds. make an object larger or smaller. and this doesnt mess up its animations like the way people formerly know in the .map. since amd found this in the gamesaves i have been searching to find how its done in the .map but with little progress.

wheres the download? I CANT SEE THE BIG DOWNLOAD BUTTON WHERE IS IT!? :nyan::nuke::roadrage::thumbsd::crazysmile::startle: Where is it?!

Edited by FrostBox360
Removed bad language and exlamation/question marks

wheres the download? I CANT SEE THE BIG DOWNLOAD BUTTON WHERE IS IT!!!!!!!!!???????????? :nyan::nuke::roadrage::thumbsd::crazysmile::startle: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHERE THE FUCK IS :roadrage: IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K well at the bottom theres a link to the download which takes you to xeraxic.com, then you click go to project and then at the side you will see a big green download button. :biggrin:

Oh and dont swear and use caps plz

hey I was on Xbox.com and saw this! Is it true?!

LibertyAppCover2.png

I win =)

lol nice xD

After months of work, we're proud to announce the release of version 3.2.0.0! The changelog is as follows:

-Major Release(3.2.0.0)

-Added

-Halo 3 support (invincibility, ammo editing)

-Halo 3: ODST support (invincibility, ammo editing)

-The file transfer page now shows its progress in the Windows 7 taskbar

-"About this build" settings page

-[Reach] Change what an object is carrying

-[Reach] Change which node a carried object is attached to

-[Reach] Object node viewer and exporter

-[Reach] Change which weapons you are carrying from the object editor

-[Reach] Edit the weapon controller of vehicles and turrets

-An error dialog will now show if a taglist fails to load

-Fixed

-Fixed issues with some Ascension taglists not loading (see issue #985)

-[Reach] Fixed bugs with turret replacement

-Fixed issues with some UI controls not updating after a theme change

-[Reach] You can now edit plasma weapon ammo

-[Reach] You can now edit target locator ammo

-[Reach] Fixed a bug where the object editor didn't properly determine a weapon's carrier in certain situations

-[Reach] Fixed a bug where carried weapons were sometimes read in the wrong order

-Other bugs

-Changed

-Large taglists now load much more quickly

-Most weapons, projectiles, bipeds, and equipment now have names

-[Reach] "Advanced" tab in the object editor changed to "Health"

-Themes change in realtime when selected in the settings

-Minor UI adjustments in various places

-Saves now load in the background to prevent the program from freezing

-[Reach] Redesigned mass object mover

-Other minor changes

-Removed

-Object name guessing (now useless because of the huge taglist update)

Due to a problem with our automatic update system, you will need to download this from CodePlex (link below) until further notice. An automatic update will be pushed out as soon as we resolve the problem.

Also, this will be the last major update for a while. We've been working on Liberty since late May of 2011, and well, we want a bit of a break. We've come up with ideas for a completely new program (codenamed Argon) which we will be beginning work on now. Thank you so much for all of the support that you guys have given us so far.

If you find any bugs, however, we will still fix them. Please remember to report them using CodePlex's issue tracker and to give us lots of information about your problem (what changes you made to your save, how we can reproduce it, you can even send us a faulty save, etc.).

Download Liberty 3.2.0.0 from CodePlex

Love, Team Liberty.

Will you be making a tutorial on how to use the turret manipulation features? Or, at least one that explains what the nodes are and how to utilize them? I love what you guys have made, and I want to get the most out of it :D

Will you be making a tutorial on how to use the turret manipulation features? Or, at least one that explains what the nodes are and how to utilize them? I love what you guys have made, and I want to get the most out of it :biggrin:

Sure, I was thinking of making one anyway. I'll get started on it this weekend.

Essentially though, an object's nodes define the different parts of its animation and also provide special markers which turrets can be attached to so that they automatically rotate and move with their vehicle. For example, Noble 6 has nodes defining where his head, hands, fingers, etc. are and a warthog has nodes for wheels and also a turret in the back. You can change the node that objects are attached to by selecting its parent and going to the Carrying tab. This is the simplest way of moving a turret around on a vehicle.

Looks like I should update my tut xD

Or do that, would save me some time ;)

When using this program in Halo 3 odst a glitch occurs everytime on the mission Data Hive right after the cutseen when you meet up with Dare. I was invincible the entire mission untill the cutseen and after that i was permantly injured with almost no control of my player.

When using this program in Halo 3 odst a glitch occurs everytime on the mission Data Hive right after the cutseen when you meet up with Dare. I was invincible the entire mission untill the cutseen and after that i was permantly injured with almost no control of my player.

Yeah, it's a known bug and nobody can figure out a workaround currently.

Surprise!

-Major Release(3.4.0.0)

-Added

-Halo 4 support (invincibility, ammo editing)

-[Reach] A warning dialog now shows up when you first attempt to swap a weapon

-Fixed

-A few minor bugs

Download it from CodePlex at http://liberty.codeplex.com/releases/view/96592. Checking for updates won't work just yet because Xerax needs to edit his database and he isn't responding to me on Skype.

I know that we had originally stated that we weren't going to release until after November 6th, but we got it working early and we decided to just push an update. A larger update will happen in a few weeks to add more features to the Reach and H4 editors. Have fun, and be sure to let us know if you have any problems. ;)

Vinnie likes this

Oh my god yes. I'm so happy I can beat Halo 4 on Legendary, without having to worry about enemies I can just pay attention to the details. THANK YOU AMD!

AMD likes this

Surprise!

Download it from CodePlex at http://liberty.codeplex.com/releases/view/96592. Checking for updates won't work just yet because Xerax needs to edit his database and he isn't responding to me on Skype.

I know that we had originally stated that we weren't going to release until after November 6th, but we got it working early and we decided to just push an update. A larger update will happen in a few weeks to add more features to the Reach and H4 editors. Have fun, and be sure to let us know if you have any problems. ;)

Reach? I thought you had it all covered.

Good job on Halo 4. :D

Checking for updates won't work just yet because Xerax needs to edit his database and he isn't responding to me on Skype.

Hes likes to go Dark xD

Xerax Come back from the stars.