Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deadcanadian

Map Variant
Modded Usermap, 1/2 Invisable Maze

11 posts in this topic

Yes, its just like using object hide on the wall, except its in the map, not game-type req is all.

I see an Indiana jones map being useful for that

decided cause i know where the secret forge list is and how to play down the invisable walls and blocks to make myself an invisable maze, too bad even with modding the object count i could only place about 40, so the map didnt get finished but half of it is here if you want to see it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4orz14xuare3n4n

is that the ONLY way to download this?

Yes, its just like using object hide on the wall, except its in the map, not game-type req is all.

do you have the map? could you put it on your file share (that is if you even have one)

Edited by OrangeMohawk
merged double post

is there a another way to down load it ?

is there a another way to down load it ?

I see an Indiana jones map being useful for that

is that the ONLY way to download this?

do you have the map? could you put it on your file share (that is if you even have one)

I don't have a jtag/rgh & I know the INV walls once placed can't be moved again, so it is stuck as whoever wants it as is. If you want, you could use my game-type called evolved slayer & use slayer_del userdata 1 = hides the object to make your map, than if a jtag/rgh'r is willing, they could get rid of the blocks that have the label & place it with INV blocks. If its a race map, just use Zerker's race map on race hide & do on foot. 

So if I were to put this map on my FS, retail consoles could only play on it, & in forge they would have them, but you can touch, move, or delete them. Only way to delete them is to delete everything. I experimented on all this when someone released a map that blocked the red guys from escaping. Of course I figured a way out, lol. 

Edited by Cosmic lightning
sierra 238 likes this

I don't have a jtag/rgh & I know the INV walls once placed can't be moved again, so it is stuck as whoever wants it as is. If you want, you could use my game-type called evolved slayer & use slayer_del userdata 1 = hides the object to make your map, than if a jtag/rgh'r is willing, they could get rid of the blocks that have the label & place it with INV blocks. If its a race map, just use Zerker's race map on race hide & do on foot. 

So if I were to put this map on my FS, retail consoles could only play on it, & in forge they would have them, but you can touch, move, or delete them. Only way to delete them is to delete everything. I experimented on all this when someone released a map that blocked the red guys from escaping. Of course I figured a way out, lol. 

thanks

star wars trivia: Who shot first?

Edited by sierra 238