Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

Welcome to the redesigned Xbox Chaos!  Click Here for more information.

0xdeafcafe

Anniversary [Cex]Cexpatcher

25 posts in this topic

0.png

1.png

CEXPatcher, was developed by Me (Xerax) to aid kiddies in patching their CEX xex's to enable feautres or remove checks. It is 100% open source under GPLv2, so feel free to download the source and poke around in it.

2.png

• - Xerax: Backend Code/GUI/Research
  • - iBotPeaches: (Debug Mode)Research
  • - DeadCanadian: (Debug Mode)Research

And we would also like to thank;

• - MasterChafe: Testing
  • - Renegade: Testing
  • - Xbox Chaos Community
  • - 343i
  • - Bungie: For being kickass, and leading the way in FPS's over the last 10 years.

4.png

Q: I get an exception when i drag my xex on the form, it says it's "not uncompressed". whatdo?

A: Well, that means it either isn't a valid Halo CEA xex, or it hasn't been decompressed. (To decompress it, check the readme with the application).

Q: I get exceptions saying I don't have the correct file permissions?

A: Make sure you are running the application as Administrator.

7.png

6.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

http://xeraxic.com/Windows/View.aspx?id=3

AMD and Thunder like this

xerax, go into ascension and load up the Halo Combat Evolved Annversary values. i have a couple that people may enjoy modded into an xex such as game frame speed. so you can speed it up or slow it down. as well a few other things that i have so far. once i get back to searching ill update you on any cool ones.

xerax, go into ascension and load up the Halo Combat Evolved Annversary values. i have a couple that people may enjoy modded into an xex such as game frame speed. so you can speed it up or slow it down. as well a few other things that i have so far. once i get back to searching ill update you on any cool ones.

Alright, ill do that tomorrow.

Nice job, and you've got a great-looking Metro UI as always. +1

Oh, and about the XexTool dependency, I meant to tell you this earlier but I just so happen to have a custom library for reading, decrypting, and decompressing XEX files... :whistling:

this is pretty sweet is this the only map you can mod still or are people editing other maps also did people find out how to do projectile mods yet or is that too much to hope for ?

this is pretty sweet is this the only map you can mod still or are people editing other maps also did people find out how to do projectile mods yet or is that too much to hope for ?

we can mod every map, and even before i found the other map magics we could mod the other maps manually. just its a simply map to unlock and have open area.

and this is for xex modding, the file the loads the game so this debug menu works on any map

I swear im so close to unlocking the cheats and collisions menu. It'll be one of the these next few days, unless someone beats me to it.

I swear im so close to unlocking the cheats and collisions menu. It'll be one of the these next few days, unless someone beats me to it.

i used the collision menu, and things changed when i did. however im not specificly which ones

Nice job, and you've got a great-looking Metro UI as always. +1

Oh, and about the XexTool dependency, I meant to tell you this earlier but I just so happen to have a custom library for reading, decrypting, and decompressing XEX files... :whistling:

Might want to talk to you about that ;).

Update out;

**Change Log**
v1.0.0.0
- Added Updater
- Added Enable Debug

v1.1.0.0
- Added FPS Editor
- Removed some Debug Code

It'll be something to do with your OS. I'll update the UI to be compatible with Win7 on the next update.

Ok so I have the debug menu, but when I go to the cheats they won't work

The cheats menu is disabled separately from the debug menu, but Xerax and iBotPeaches haven't been able to find how to enable it yet.

does the FPS thing make the game look any better?

its not that kind of frames per second

the game will continue to play at the same speed. however this FPS is how many frames of the 30 frames does it show per second thus slowing or speeding up the game.

Hey did you guys get the cheats working yet?

I gave up. I tried for a month every day for awhile, and no luck. I'd need a DEV instead of a JTAG to pursue it any further.

I gave up. I tried for a month every day for awhile, and no luck. I'd need a DEV instead of a JTAG to pursue it any further.

You should see if you can RGH your JTAG instead to run RGLoader.

I need some help. I have done what i needed to do and run the xex in xextool ( -e -d, and -ra -mr -cu -eu) But I can not get the menu to activate. I have the xex loaded and it works fine but when I press & hold RB, LB, and LT nothing happens. I have gone over all controls just to check if I already activated it and still no luck.