Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Red

Support
Help Wanted

7 posts in this topic

OK so I'm making a DVD menu ish thing for Halo3Systems youtube It will be talking about what things you can mod on user maps that way I don't have to repeat my self when people want to know what they can mod and I hate keep saying that "no, you can not mod a elephant onto sand box"; "no, you can not put a troop transport on that map"; "no, you can not drive the pelican on a multi player map"; these are just a few of the thing i have to go though every time. But I would like to make a main video on youtube with two annotations one for usermaps, the other for .Maps. the .maps wouldn't have to much on it just a simple montage of dev mods and jtag mods as well. Although the user map mods is what I will need you help on, I am going to have 2 annotations, "Old Maps" and "New Maps." The old maps with have all the campaign disk's maps on it non of the DLCs, all in annotations as well. The new maps tab will take you to the other video that has each DLC name "heroic" "cold storage" etc. Those annotations will take you to the map selection of that particular DLC. All these annotations will end up taking you to a video of the map you would like to see, and the video will read the description of the map and suggested number of player, and will have a video of every modded item you can put on that map (only usermap mods). There will also be a annotation on the main usermap video that will link you to a video talking about mods that will be on every map.

So here is what I need from the modders, I need each person to mod one map for me so I can save a LOT of time. Each map such as "standoff" "sandbox" "the pit" "cold storage" etc. will have every modded item you can mod on that map put there. But non of the invisible items or every map item, If there is even one map that does not have the item then it needs to be on the user map in an open area where I would be able to record it. So make sure to conserve space in the usermaps. If you would like to help me out on this my GT is : redeyesmaster. Contact me on live or on Xboxchaos.com and I will inform you on what maps still need modding you don't have to mod any of these but if you do I will promote any thing of yours and I will put you in the credits of that map video. If you have the time and would like to help out a lot more then you could do more then one map and it would help a HUGE amount! So please Contact me on live or on Xboxchaos.com my username there is Red. Thanks for reading please tell me if there is any thing I should add in.

Thunder likes this

I approve.

This time I WILL MOD as much as I can. I will be ready this weekend :)

ok well how many maps do you think you could mod this week end? because I will assign you the ones needed. no maps have ben modded yet so let me know what you want.

ok ill mark you down as 2 for now incase something pops up. maybe noble and eric could help out as well. It would be a huge help if you two could. Thunder any prefrances as to what maps you will be modding? i have a list of all the maps and I need to put your name down next to at least two. So if you dont care ill just get a randomizer to pick for you.

"IF" key word... prick. lol of course im kidding as much as PS3 looks like a grill I like some of there games. But you loose contact with a lot of you friends with the switch over. Any way i would have liked the help derek