Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nate the Great

Official Videos/Screenshots Of Your Mods

2,304 posts in this topic

Use this thread to show off any modifications you've done (must abide the site rules). This applies to all games, regardless of platform.

IT DONE BROKE PICTURES, TJ!

There is an exception to the games requirement. If you've made a modification to the Xbox or PlayStation operating system and/or UI and wish to show it off, feel free to. Custom dashboard themes and XNotify messages do not fall under this exception.

Edited by Nate the Great
weighta likes this

Nice mod, you should make a tutorial :smile:

Its just the result of poking random mode values in a research attempt. I suppose I could look into what to poke if you want.

XeChristmas Tree

Is the 3rd one down on forge world?

It can't be, Jorge isn't there. Looks more like Long Night of Solace to me.

Its just the result of poking random mode values in a research attempt. I suppose I could look into what to poke if you want.

It can't be, Jorge isn't there. Looks more like Long Night of Solace to me.

That's what I thought

19216816-image17.jpg

The pelican mod (WIP)

19216816-image56.jpg

The phantom mod (WIP)

Right now SligStorm, Xepler, and my self, Elijah, are hard at work refining these two mods and may at some point in the future post a map patch. (no grantees though).

poking light maps is fun!

Lol wut? I'll need to try that when I get back. Edited by Elijah

which plugin contains that value?

hes been doing alot in scnr lately. and thats where all of that is except the physical mesh of the water itself. which you i beleive already know to remove

hes been doing alot in scnr lately. and thats where all of that is except the physical mesh of the water itself. which you i beleive already know to remove

k thanks for the info. might take look at this. would be perfect for my mw mod.

Unforsaken Winter:

Maybe you should go post a tutorial in the tutorial section haha :) I'd like to know what tags you changed. Also, when you go where the water would be, is it normal or like you are still in water?

Unforsaken Winter:

Maybe you should go post a tutorial in the tutorial section haha :smile: I'd like to know what tags you changed. Also, when you go where the water would be, is it normal or like you are still in water?

and an update on what my .map looks like

2012-01-0507-57-44.jpg

going to use a different grass shader later to remove the dirt patces and dark patches, as well find the small part of the cave that isnt textured yet

Ok, I have some pics for you guys today, an update to the Phantom on Boneyard Mod, some pics from the CCS Class on High Lands, pics from the Space Banshee, Seraph, and Space Phantom, and to wrap it all up, a very interesting thing I have been toying with for Halo Anniversary.

Phantom on Boneyard Update:

BoneyardModPic1.png

It's not a lot, but I did not want you guys to think that we had stopped work on it :smile:

Now, onto the CCS Class on Highlands:

SligStormElijahCoviShipModPic2.png

SligStormElijahCoviShipModPic1.png

Cool, right? haha :smile: The beam works just fine, but for it to kill some one you will actually need to shoot a weapon of some kind down at the map.

Now the Space Banshee, Seraph, and Space Phantom :smile:

LongNightofSolaceModPic8.png

LongNightofSolaceModPic9.png

LongNightofSolaceModPic6.png

LongNightofSolaceModPic7.png

LongNightofSolaceModPic10.png

And now the very, very special stuff :tongue:

ThePillarofAutumnCinematicModPic2.png

ThePillarofAutumnCinematicModPic7.png

And the last one:

LoneWolf1.jpg

Ok, well, I hope you enjoyed :smile: for more go to: