Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nate the Great

Official Videos/Screenshots Of Your Mods

2,256 posts in this topic

funny faces on some of them models lol

Yeah, some of them are kinda scary too Edited by Elijah

Nice, you also got rid of that water fall I see haha :smile:

...and possibly removed the placement restrictions.

*gasp* How so?? :ohmy:

look at the second picture and how far out of map his house is. normally there would be an "anti-forge" barriere which deletes forge objects as soon as they are placed ;)

look at the second picture and how far out of map his house is. normally there would be an "anti-forge" barriere which deletes forge objects as soon as they are placed ;)

Deletion only happens on non-phased objects and hasn't been found yet.

The elastic barrier (that drags you back inside when you spawn something) surrounding the bsp has been removed though.

Deletion only happens on non-phased objects and hasn't been found yet.

The elastic barrier (that drags you back inside when you spawn something) surrounding the bsp has been removed though.

damn, I knew i forgot something :) anyways good job, dead and zedd!

thx to snipe pointing something out earlier that i completely overlooked a few months back when i had found it.

2012-01-1012-58-34.jpg

So, the patch that was made for a waterless forge world, done it include the grass retexture and missing waterfall

So, the patch that was made for a waterless forge world, done it include the grass retexture and missing waterfall

ive made two patches, first is just water gone, second was water gone and grass. however i havent made a new patch for without the waterfall yet

ive made two patches, first is just water gone, second was water gone and grass. however i havent made a new patch for without the waterfall yet

Ah, that's what I thought. Are you planing on making a patch for that one too?

When will a patch for the boundless forge be released?

im looking forward to the bone yard phantom patch at elijah was working on i want to try it so bad :) i wish there was a video or something so i could see that mod lol

im looking forward to the bone yard phantom patch at elijah was working on i want to try it so bad :) i wish there was a video or something so i could see that mod lol

I'll upload a video to YouTube tonight so you can check it out :)

im looking forward to the bone yard phantom patch at elijah was working on i want to try it so bad :smile: i wish there was a video or something so i could see that mod lol

Give credit to me too buddy, Me and Elijah.

you both did a outstanding job and is it uploaded yet shoot me a link im dieing to see it i cant wait to you fix the problem where you cant be driveing it to drive it something like that ?

you both did a outstanding job and is it uploaded yet shoot me a link im dieing to see it i cant wait to you fix the problem where you cant be driveing it to drive it something like that ?

I'll believe I might already have a video, I'll upload it to YouTube and post it here. :)

its kinda funny about this mod (pelican/phantom) i was thinking about doing this a while ago but then had things come up

and rate when i was about to do it u guys ended up doing the pelican and phantom

so i guess thx for doing it