Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nate the Great

Official Videos/Screenshots Of Your Mods

2,314 posts in this topic

Pics or it didn't happen. JK lol. Story Please?

Its what happens when you null cuscs in the beta mainmenu, it points to its scn3 counterpart.

Its what happens when you null cuscs in the beta mainmenu, it points to its scn3 counterpart.

Which build of Reach is that? Doesn't appear to be the same as mine.

Which build of Reach is that? Doesn't appear to be the same as mine.

Its the public beta.

nice work guys! sorry I have no pics, never really made anything worth saving. i just like playing on .map mods people make.

and I remember that Omaha Build video i was like wtf? you find some cool shit zedd.

nice work guys! sorry I have no pics, never really made anything worth saving. i just like playing on .map mods people make.

and I remember that Omaha Build video i was like wtf? you find some cool shit zedd.

Apparently the build in the video was the public beta.

Apparently the build in the video was the public beta.

yea, betas of games contain lots of files normally that are removed or changed. the betas we got for reach contained both menus so its a modded version of the beta to load the old style that they changed after.

yea, betas of games contain lots of files normally that are removed or changed. the betas we got for reach contained both menus so its a modded version of the beta to load the old style that they changed after.

So in other words they originally used the Halo 3 menu?

So in other words they originally used the Halo 3 menu?

originally reach was halo 3, they start with the old engine and update it.

heres some of the prototypes they were thinking of for reach, youll notice half of it is still basicly played in halo 3.

originally reach was halo 3, they start with the old engine and update it.

heres some of the prototypes they were thinking of for reach, youll notice half of it is still basicly played in halo 3.

I had forgotton about that video. What I would do to get those builds... I'm a beta collector. I would be cool if someday Bungie by "accident" leaked all their Halo Pre-Release material.

Edited by Xepler

I had forgotton about that video. What I would do to get that build... I'm a beta collector. I would be cool if someday Bungie by "accident" leaked all there Halo Pre-Release material.

thats not one build, considering how it contains both graphics styles i would say its a few different. but i know what you mean

thats not one build, considering how it contains both graphics styles i would say its a few different. but i know what you mean

That build that contains the space battle looked bad ass. It looks a lot more fun then the one that came with the full game :P

I had forgotton about that video. What I would do to get those builds... I'm a beta collector. I would be cool if someday Bungie by "accident" leaked all their Halo Pre-Release material.

They didnt release the watercraft thing? :(

I should learn to mod vehicles and stuff so i can make one of those.

+ yeah the space battle look awesome!

if they had that in h3 h3 would of been the best halo ever also the gaint battle it showed with the scarabs looked cool and plus the big open plain battle looked rpetty sweet

That looks pretty awesome actually. xD Now only if you could walk inside the frigate, with complete textures and models and see it break right before your eyes.

That looks pretty awesome actually. xD Now only if you could walk inside the frigate, with complete textures and models and see it break right before your eyes.

Inside the right side cargo bay:

TipofTheSpear7.jpg

A random maintenance hallway that the beam is cutting through:

TipofTheSpear9.jpg

Well, what do you think? ^_^ I think its cool that they popped that stuff in there, saying you can never see it :P haha.

... and then it crashed in to the lake hahaha :tongue:

TipofTheSpear6.jpg

Edited by Elijah B I

Ok, I'm not sure what happened, but I fixed all of my pictures that got messed up. If anyone sees more of my pics that are messed up, PM me with a link to the page.

I'm happy the sight is working again ^_^