Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nate the Great

Official Videos/Screenshots Of Your Mods

2,442 posts in this topic

So I got bored earlier today and started to mess with some shaders. Ended up making rangarok look similar to valhalla from h3 :biggrin:

E54vt.jpg

hOQST.jpg

Also made a golden warthog as well out of boredom hehe.

fcaOg.jpg

Edited by vonkova
D3FEKT and xXANTIxPoisonXx like this

So I got bored earlier today and started to mess with some shaders. Ended up making rangarok look similar to valhalla from h3 :biggrin:

E54vt.jpg

hOQST.jpg

Also made a golden warthog as well out of boredom hehe.

fcaOg.jpg

yo how did you get the maps to load everytime i try to go on halo 4 the maps wont load they say preparing and they don't load.

yo how did you get the maps to load everytime i try to go on halo 4 the maps wont load they say preparing and they don't load.

Are they modified in anyway or is it just the default maps from the content install?

if your referring to modded .maps, this was just done by realtime. I have not tried a .map yet.

Now if your talking about clean maps. Just extract the content from disc 2 and put them in your content folder.

Wut

Yeah is there like a tool for modding halo 4 maps? i dont know how to assemble this question any better..?

Yeah is there like a tool for modding halo 4 maps? i dont know how to assemble this question any better..?

well, theres the program assembly for modding halo 4 maps. although would would need to assemble a build of assembly if you downloaded the source since thats all thats released right now.

Use Ascension along with ddxcb's modified DLLs. I have some plugins in the downloads section.

well, theres the program assembly for modding halo 4 maps. although would would need to assemble a build of assembly if you downloaded the source since thats all thats released right now.

So id need to assemble a crew to assemble assembly to assemble a halo 4 mod? or would i need to assemble a copy of ascension with the proper haloreach3d.dll and plugin snippets.

So id need to assemble a crew to assemble assembly to assemble a halo 4 mod? or would i need to assemble a copy of ascension with the proper haloreach3d.dll and plugin snippets.

You need VS 2010+ and the XBox 360 SDK in order to compile Assembly.

You need VS 2010+ and the XBox 360 SDK in order to compile Assembly.

Wait what!?!? compile? how do i compile or should i compile a list of questions on what compiling is? And sdk?? like a software development kit? and VS? is that like uhh a studio of vision? and im pretty sure the year is 2013 m8.

Visual Studios 2010 and up.

Compiling is where you build a product out of the source code you have.

Yes, it is a Software Dev Kit

There's a dll you'll need out of the Xbox SDK and if you went ahead and tried to build it, it will tell you what's missing.

Yea i Dislike the inside

i liked in halo 3 and reach how the speedometer actually worked and wasnt fake it was like bungie was going to make halo driving first person or they just liked alot of detail

Edited by bfixer117

Yea i Dislike the inside

i liked in halo 3 and reach how the speedometer actually worked and wasnt fake it was like bungie was going to make halo driving first person or they just liked alot of detail

It was detailed in Reach because they had a 1st person cutscene. There are no 1st person Warthog scenes in Halo 4 so they didn't bother making it detailed.

It was detailed in Reach because they had a 1st person cutscene. There are no 1st person Warthog scenes in Halo 4 so they didn't bother making it detailed.

Mongoose, ghost, and revenant also have working displays/gauges.

Mongoose, ghost, and revenant also have working displays/gauges.

because bungie was awesome like that.