Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nate the Great

Official Videos/Screenshots Of Your Mods

2,351 posts in this topic

This is not a support topic, if you have questions about injection pleas make a new topic.

Coming soon™

<snip />

Edit: Broke something

<snip />

I ran into this exact issue, had to set mission start script to dormant, and then find the right insertion point and set it to startup. (thx2gerrit)

<snip />

My first ever tag injection!

You know you could of waited 2-3 seconds to take that picture? The hornet wasn't going anywhere. Or was there something else we needed to see?
Lord Zedd, Akarias and Joshua1998 like this

I ran into this exact issue, had to set mission start script to dormant, and then find the right insertion point and set it to startup. (thx2gerrit)

Danke gerritt 'n' co

Man, Halo 3 just got a lot more fun to mod

thats what i said when i did this 

Go big or go home lol

6sukos5kjv6z21y6g.jpgmmxv2352kgt2cg46g.jpg

love it when you get something big in the map and its like i cant believe it working on the map

great work it looks great

FederalGOKU likes this

thats what i said when i did this 

*snip*

love it when you get something big in the map and its like i cant believe it working on the map

great work it looks great

Uhh, idk if its just me, but I don't think the textures are applied properly

yea it was just a test back then they weren't the actual textures, it was fix but never uploaded a picture of it being fixed

Well I decided to go all out and try injecting literally everything and it worked out great! Frigate window shaders cause it to crash but snd! tags should work ( I think ) Turrets and everything.. Next stop the Sabre, 100% Done.  Then the scarab! I've removed the [effe] in the attachments and firing [effe] in the sabre to stop it from crashing, I just need to find out which ones do crash. Removed dl so I can make it more presentable

YJCVfvg.jpg

Sabre

5VgVSUM.jpg

Seraph

Don't ask why it's in Penance, I'll tell you why right here right now. I just wanted to see if I could get it in cex_ maps

YVxeSHy.jpg

Edited by The404Spartan

Put the phantom on foundry and fly fast scraping the ground see how many players can dodge it lolol 

No one can dodge... all players are kill ;)

Well there goes all my 4 hours extra work I did for every single asset, thank fuck for that. 

5Z5Lt.jpg

Soon.

5Z67L.png

Edited by Akarias
Kojuku likes this

Excuses, quality is from the preview of my capture card,

5Z7tx.jpg

On LiNK testing stuff:

5Z8EL.jpg

5Z88v.jpg

Edited by Akarias
vonkova likes this