Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nate the Great

Official Videos/Screenshots Of Your Mods

2,442 posts in this topic

So I realized this map doesn't work on system link therefore making it pretty much useless. I just decided to make a video to show what could have been...

snip

I might just inject the rest of my Mario tags and release it just so they can be messed around with in local forge.

This is the best mod I've ever seen since Halo 2 modding.

Edited by Lord Zedd

So I realized this map doesn't work on system link therefore making it pretty much useless. I just decided to make a video to show what could have been...

snip

I might just inject the rest of my Mario tags and release it just so they can be messed around with in local forge.

I told you I'm a bad modder..

Edited by Lord Zedd

been a long time since I've posted in here.

snip

update: video of an older mod shown as pictures

snip

What class is the big wheel under? the Phmo wont spawn anything for me and bloc has nothing

Edited by Lord Zedd
quoted videos

think the big wheel is under mach 

Thanks, you have any ideas on how to flip the wheel by 90 degrees so it creates a tunnel like in the video?

In the mode tag. Or if you want to flip it on last resort you can do so in scnr in the machine palette.

Hen likes this