Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nate the Great

Official Videos/Screenshots Of Your Mods

2,372 posts in this topic

Jorge uses a separate BIPD tag. you'll have to inject from campaign in order to have him in the map. like the customised DMR (However it does look oddly familiar)

I think my map has plenty of toys on it already..

Haven't posted here in a really long time..

I did something i've wanted to do since i found out it CAN be done. It's just taken a really long time to do.

Edited by STiP0
FederalGOKU and CabooseSayzWTF like this

2 hours ago, bfixer117 said:

Here is a mod that I made two years back ported it over to the xbox and yes I know this is call of duty. cant wait to upload my new halo mod that I'm working on though.

Ahh, gives me horrible memories of trying to get that to work.

Edited by Lord Zedd

On 3/17/2016 at 1:35 AM, JJIJR said:

Little thing I did on Halo Online over spring break. Model injection is the shit

nice work, im surprised that due to how long model injection has been around in HO that i dont see more of it done. or even much of HO in general. 

14 hours ago, deadcanadian said:

nice work, im surprised that due to how long model injection has been around in HO that i dont see more of it done. or even much of HO in general. 

Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to do it ?

Edited by Dark Universe

16 hours ago, deadcanadian said:

That's exactly what I said, it might be because a lot of tags aren't named. I think I might do a weapon thing next.

2 hours ago, Dark Universe said:

Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to do it ?

There's one on the halo online subreddit

On 4/8/2016 at 4:20 AM, Lord Zedd said:

wait, something isn't right here..

Dem reflections though