Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nate the Great

Official Videos/Screenshots Of Your Mods

2,434 posts in this topic

Dubstep Gutter Logo. I'm Gonna send Dubstep Gutter this video and see what he thinks.

Here's a 720p version

Edited by FreedTerror
new vid
weighta likes this

I've been doing a couple things in halo on my second channel ...

Jesus Christ why is the video preview so damn big.

Edited by stipo360
Stu Pickles and FreedTerror like this

On 5/9/2016 at 1:28 PM, FederalGOKU said:

Did a little something on Midnight Club LA xbox lol changed prices on cars to buy....and made this bus drivable

http://imgur.com/a/rAwdJ

It's not that hard to get the bus to be drivable I did that years ago. You can easily mod the gamesave to edit any of your cars and edit there car parts and there colors, even do that make your car the bus. Good job none the less! I'm not a fan of racing games, but midnight club I love!

Edited by CabooseSayzWTF

5 hours ago, CabooseSayzWTF said:

It's not that hard to get the bus to be drivable I did that years ago. You can easily mod the gamesave to edit any of your cars and edit there car parts and there colors, even do that make your car the bus. Good job none the less! I'm not a fan of racing games, but midnight club I love!

oh man lol i didnt know that haha sorry yea i did it through actual game file editing though lol didnt know about save editing it lol

CabooseSayzWTF likes this

5 hours ago, forerunner569 said:

hmm...

Did you just put that together or can just part of it drive?

Sick dude.

Took around 4 hours to get in-game. less than I thought it would

XuHFGDI.png

czZkL8g.png

09IIl1T.png

wZvdIMB.png

Close up of the air intakes:

pO7pIfF.png

All that I need to do is figure out how to extend the phmo. The engine is tuned and can pull a trailer as fast as a warthog.

Edited by forerunner569

20 hours ago, forerunner569 said:

Took around 4 hours to get in-game. less than I thought it would

Close up of the air intakes:

All that I need to do is figure out how to extend the phmo. The engine is tuned and can pull a trailer as fast as a warthog.

Astounding. I'm proud you figured out how to fix the acceleration of that thing... I mean for some reason it was just a pain on my snow slayer map.

Can the change color option still work? I assume just part of it changes it's color. If you have swapped the warthog's hlmt, that's not a bad idea, except I don't think the color option shows up.

But despite that, I don't think I could ever make a better truck in my whole life and experience in modding.

@weighta the vehicle is based on the military truck, which never had a change colour to begin with, however I may consider adding one in future. My first video tutorial is going to be covering the process I have gone through to make this truck (however a different vehicle) including; Design, getting sizes of all the pieces, adding the markers, moving the markers, changing the LOD distances and engine tuning. Whatever vehicle I make, I will consider a release. If anyone can explain how to get XBmovie working, it would be greatly appreciated.

Well truck was meant to have more parts, however marker rotations are irritating; so they were omitted for this first go, but may be added later. Here is what it looked like during design:
Pmmcclx.png
This was 'constructed' as a guide to what the final vehicle should look like. The main part that is missing is the front fenders, which are a Wall Corner.

Anyway, thank you for the support as it motivates me to do more stuff like this. Here's a couple more screenshots for you:
OWxYULz.png
Size comparison with a warthog:
R5hkCBE.png

If I get XBmovie working, I will make a video demo of this beast. I may even try it with the b-double I made a month or 2 ago.

Wally12 and FreedTerror like this

In order to use xbmovie you either need a dev kit or be running a dev kernel such as rgloader on your RGH/Jtag.

If you have a RGH with rgloader make a folder called "DEVKIT"  (no quotes) on the root of your HDD (xbmovie stores temp files here).

From here you can either use the CMD or use a GUI tool such as this (makes life easier):

http://www.ctnieves.com/softwareArticle.php?id=3

The path to the xbmovie.exe in the xbox 360 SDK should be already set, if your's is in a different location adjust accordingly. 

I did something like this before with the AAT from star wars never finished because I corrupted the tag, I may be able to recover it from a back up and release it unfinished. 

video on that on my youtube.

Edited by Lehvak

9 hours ago, forerunner569 said:

@Alejandro MiddleCorn please send me a PM will details about it. I will need to think about it first.

Ok, just not right now :P

Let me reach the moment in which I can use it.

Wow can't believe this is a double post 19 days later, but anyways.

Finally did something with that map me and Lehvak started.

Also sorry Krazy Pigeon, I totally took that idea of the pistol from the blizzard map.

18 minutes ago, JJIJR said:

Also sorry Krazy Pigeon, I totally took that idea of the pistol from the blizzard map.

Me wants.

13 hours ago, JJIJR said:

Haha don't worry dude it looks awesome. Did you make it darker or is it just the lighting? You could totally change the iron sight lights to be green and fiddle with the sounds to recreate the ODST pistol. Also, what map is that on? I always wanted more trees on Forge World but I haven't modded Halo since Assembly was released, plus with tag injection I'd imagine it wouldn't be too difficult.

14 hours ago, Krazy Pigeon said:

Haha don't worry dude it looks awesome. Did you make it darker or is it just the lighting? You could totally change the iron sight lights to be green and fiddle with the sounds to recreate the ODST pistol. Also, what map is that on? I always wanted more trees on Forge World but I haven't modded Halo since Assembly was released, plus with tag injection I'd imagine it wouldn't be too difficult.

Thanks, It's actually on the canyon part of forge world with modified lighting/weather, and the trees are all the treeoflife.bloc from cex_timberland.map. I'm pretty sure that's the only solid tree object in Halo Reach, otherwise I would've added more variety.

Wil and Krazy Pigeon like this

5 minutes ago, JJIJR said:

Thanks, It's actually on the canyon part of forge world with modified lighting/weather, and the trees are all the treeoflife.bloc from cex_timberland.map. I'm pretty sure that's the only solid tree object in Halo Reach, otherwise I would've added more variety.

It's the only tree that isn't apart of the geometry, I think, or else we would of used more.

Edited by Lehvak
JJIJR likes this