Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nate the Great

Official Videos/Screenshots Of Your Mods

2,351 posts in this topic

@The404Spartan @Alejandro MiddleCorn It is an unused weapon from ff90 Spartan Ops (jorge turret) . Zedd showed them a while ago. I am Remaking my mod in Halo 4. Reach DMR is WIP from Harvest DLC map, however keeps crashing. i'll figure it out.

The other one is a Binary rifle placeholder made from an unfinished Lightrifle model called "Attach_Beam". i have reworked/replaced both [weap] tags already

Edited by forerunner569
Lehvak likes this

1 hour ago, Alejandro MiddleCorn said:

There was a prototype for the Hunter's Gun which used Jorge's Chaingun model as a placeholder.

Said prototype was never finished and finally removed from the final game.

Not really true. It wasn't a placeholder for the hunter gun, as they just probably used the halo reach hunter as a placeholder. This hunter lmg was another prototype weapon, a product of 343 testing things. Looking back at it now the proj seems kinda like a prototype of the splinter turret proj. The gun was left over in the .map but was never intended to be used in game. 343 has a problem with leaving left over/prototype stuff.

Edited by Lehvak

On 2016-08-07 at 4:16 PM, forerunner569 said:

eRoHJXm.png

Edit/Addition:
0k6f6gD.png

You should try injecting that Halo Reach DMR from that SpOps map to a multiplayer map

Edited by Dark Universe
FreedTerror likes this

9 hours ago, Dark Universe said:

You should try injecting that Halo Reach DMR from that SpOps map to a multiplayer map

I am trying to inject the one from the Harvest multiplayer map, however it keeps crashing. Also please -snip- the images in your quote.

19 hours ago, forerunner569 said:

I am trying to inject the one from the Harvest multiplayer map, however it keeps crashing. Also please -snip- the images in your quote.

Keeping images on new pages is fine I'd say. Lets people see the context without having to go back.

Edit: Unless of course I can see more posts and it was only a new page for me, if so then yeah it should be snipped.

weighta and The404Spartan like this

Tower defense update, check this thread for download links: https://www.xboxchaos.com/topic/5065-freedterror-and-7ime-maps-and-gametypes/

Here's some test vids: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R8dSNEEAEg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1QEW8gZO_E

Edited by FreedTerror
text edit

@Lord Zedd they are on the same page for me. I assume there are some hidden posts that only staff can see. (I moderated another IPB forum so I have experienced it.)

On 8/25/2016 at 7:39 AM, Krazy Pigeon said:

Thought I'd whip out the ol' JTAG and start working on this mod I never finished.

-snip-

Go for it! That's so awesome :D!!!

Edited by weighta