Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nate the Great

Official Videos/Screenshots Of Your Mods

2,361 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Getting near finished with my trench run mod for release, but had a LOT of freezing importing custom bitmaps. This resulted from one of many attempts.

sneak peak of one of many vehicles. theater is now broken for the map, but freestyle dash can still take pics

r5xAe2G.jpg

wzkyvPV.jpg

FHSNypY.jpg

Edited by blackdimund

Posted (edited)

I was setting up some AI objectives and zones, got side tracked and quickly made this to make sure I did not break anything during the process.

(Ignore those discord pings)

Nothing special but I've got a few plans for this BSP in multiplayer. And what tick rate does the MP engine run at? I've only tested some stuff locally but don't know if latency will cause issues.

Edited by Akarias

1 hour ago, Akarias said:

I was setting up some AI objectives and zones, got side tracked and quickly made this to make sure I did not break anything during the process.

(Ignore those discord pings)

Nothing special but I've got a few plans for this BSP in multiplayer. And what tick rate does the MP engine run at? I've only tested some stuff locally but don't know if latency will cause issues.

may not look impressive from a noobs eye but it is difficult to do this

Cserleo likes this

Still takes 30 mins to upload 15mb but here. Only added 2 points due to it being tedious to link them under the link indexes etc.

Bonus pelican doing its thing. Ill add more than one firing point next time. :v

5 hours ago, blackdimund said:

finished it

next i would very much like to figure out how to script it so you can walk around every cutscene in a mission, and the whole map is just the cutscenes, will be working on that

Damn this is cool! You should increase the walking speed of the "Gods" tho

14 minutes ago, ImDatNigga said:

Damn this is cool! You should increase the walking speed of the "Gods" tho

if you can figure that one out, let me know

14 hours ago, blackdimund said:

if you can figure that one out, let me know

Gonna check on it later, ill dm you if I find something

I don't know what to say guys. I've been off the site for a while, came back to see how awesome all of you guys still are! I loved watching that "Fight the Gods" map blackdimund, Excellent work. : )

ImDatNigga likes this

9 hours ago, weighta said:

Something I did about a year ago or so:

Creative stuff, I like it.

Posted (edited)

sneak peak of current project of playable cutscenes. I plan on making it so the game keeps up with cutscenes goes through all the cutscenes where player control is disabled, skips the rest of the non-cutscene parts, and includes hidden cutscenes like this.

Edited by blackdimund

14 hours ago, blackdimund said:

sneak peak of current project of playable cutscenes. I plan on making it so the game keeps up with cutscenes goes through all the cutscenes where player control is disabled, skips the rest of the non-cutscene parts, and includes hidden cutscenes like this.

Bit late eh?

brushtool, weighta and FederalGOKU like this

Posted (edited)

here is a little fun project of mongoose dreams of the moon with the map i have in making

Edited by VORTEXSIGHT

Posted (edited)

don't even bother asking how the hell i managed to make this work. getting truth/hood in the room with everybody was a nightmare. they all use the same cinematic anchor coordinate which made it hard to move truth without moving everybody else but i found a way.  and brought the entire inamberclad_bridge in there also LOL

uoVn22Z.png

0ChgggZ.png

Wa2Igrf.png

Edited by blackdimund
CabooseSayzWTF likes this

Posted (edited)

found some hidden/removed grunt animations in a cutscene, there were 14 animations in total, i thought i was going to get some amazing scene nobody had ever seen before. took a while to manually create all the scripting animations from scratch, but turns out they just mostly stand there holding their arms up and slightly jittering around, kind of a disappointment, but at least i got them in there. also got lord hood and arbiter to show up

qpdRAJl.png

P6ojrLr.png

found more hidden cutscenes 040lb025cin_arbiter_2 and 040lb025cin_chief_2, only lasts 5 seconds or so but first time ever seen by anyone. i think at first, they had chief and arbiter sort of put their hand up against the bright light, then later they instead used an animation where they were both thrown back against a rock

nphoCTu.png

EDIT: ok turns out there are actually a lot of unused cinematic animations, this is going to take a while to manually create all the scripts for them

Edited by blackdimund

wow the progress is insane. I'm trying to get back into modding some halo lol sadly i bet my assembly is way out dated by light years.

just added unused animations for the pelican leaving from the jungle. ill go through all the maps and find keep enabling stuff like this