Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nate the Great

Official Videos/Screenshots Of Your Mods

2,427 posts in this topic

Here's something I've been working on for a couple of days.  I'm not done yet, and it's going to take a little bit, because I can't find the color values for the banshee bolts, banshee trails, and banshee flak bolt.  Let me know if you have any suggestions on my design.

1.png

3.png

Dimund got me interested in editing animations, so with a bit of help from dany I got the following last night. 

This is Halo Online but its the same idea for any engine on xbox. Its not much but the forum is a bit dead so.

Edited by Akarias

19 hours ago, Akarias said:

Dimund got me interested in editing animations, so with a bit of help from dany I got the following last night. 

Apologies for luring you down This rabbit hole

Edited by blackdimund

On 2018-09-06 at 8:07 PM, blackdimund said:

Are you injecting models?

Im know im super late with this shit but No, I didnt inject any models, I wish tho. But with some mode edits to it and other shits u can make it look that way lol.

7 hours ago, Faultiplayer said:

funny part at 1:20 

That's funny af, I also watched your progress on it, its actually a really cool concept, hell its awesome as of a matter in fact. I have never looked at a spartan and thought damn that's creepy till just now. 

Faultiplayer likes this

12 hours ago, CabooseSayzWTF said:

That's funny af, I also watched your progress on it, its actually a really cool concept, hell its awesome as of a matter in fact. I have never looked at a spartan and thought damn that's creepy till just now. 

Thank you! It turned out like a million times better than expected. More updates coming soon.

CabooseSayzWTF likes this

Halo 2: Mimesis Reborn Mappack.

Now I do not take full credit for this pack, full credit goes to the original map creators, however I did make a map called Demoltion Derby, which is just a basic map

you can see some gameplay of it at 6:56 of the video

These are a couple of previews for a Reach campaign mod that I'm working on (haven't thought of a name just yet) that will take queues from the original trilogy of Halo games, as well as some liberties that I plan to throw into the mix. Examples include the lack of Armor Ability use except for the Jetpacks on Exodus, increased base speed and jump height, the visual tweaking of Noble Team and the Elites, and a whole suite of weapon changes that will drastically affect how the game is played.

I'll be making a main post on here once all of the changes that I want to make for the campaign is done.

Untitled.png

lol.png

KIORABOI101 and CabooseSayzWTF like this

On 7/1/2019 at 9:34 AM, The Vengeful 'Vadam said:

These are a couple of previews for a Reach campaign mod that I'm working on (haven't thought of a name just yet) that will take queues from the original trilogy of Halo games, as well as some liberties that I plan to throw into the mix. Examples include the lack of Armor Ability use except for the Jetpacks on Exodus, increased base speed and jump height, the visual tweaking of Noble Team and the Elites, and a whole suite of weapon changes that will drastically affect how the game is played.

I'll be making a main post on here once all of the changes that I want to make for the campaign is done.

Untitled.png

lol.png

Looks interesting.

Definatelly going to download as soon as you make it available.

CE Fuel Rod Gun? That's a first now.

Now I expect to see a Halo CE or H3 styled Assault Rifle or even the return of the Battle Rifle.

Today I decided to give a try by implementing Forge World mode into my Campaign mod. It's very simple to do as I followed some tutorial provided here and by comparing side-by-side GameCheat's modded map.

For now I will not provide any downloaded link for it as it's a testing modification and I want to spawn basically weapons and vehicles, instead of regular grenade projectile swap.

You can see the progress here

Edited by AltSierra117

7 hours ago, weighta said:

I was never able to do such thing.

Insanely hard tutorial, too much things required and, even after doing all steps correctly, crash.

Still can't believe others can do this.

lol

I'm probably going to do this for Reach next.

Edited by weighta

Reach is pretty much the same as Halo 3 when it comes to what you need to do for custom bitmap injection. Halo 4 is the odd one.

halo 4 is indeed, quite odd, for some reason the color channels are off. The color format was entirely different rgb565 i think (32 bits per texel), layout in hex code is also quite wonky: could maybe fix this tomorrow

Edited by weighta