Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nate the Great

Official Videos/Screenshots Of Your Mods

2,441 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, The Vengeful 'Vadam said:

Yeah, I'm gonna have all of my Spec Ops Grunts use Plasma Rifles.

I'm planning to do that but for Ultra Grunts.

Spec Ops might use other weapon(s).

I'm bringing some stuff to Halo 3 so it becomes more fun to play.

Features so far (Sierra 117 and Crow's Nest):

-Enemy Elites. This was done because, according to the lore, not all Elites joined forces with humanity and remained loyal to the Covenant. Brutes are still the main threat though.

-N'tho Sroam and Usze 'Taham are now present during gameplay. This is not meant to be played 4 player co-op at the moment.

-New weapons such as the DMR and Brute variants for the Plasma Rifle and Plasma Pistol. That last one mimics the SPV3 version of it.

-Weapon tweaks for AR and Magnum to be similar to CE. Needler has CE ammo count and H2's firing speed. Energy Sword can now strike on switch like Halo 2.

Planned stuff:

Bring back Grunts and Hunters as allies, also make ally Elites more common.

Make allied Elites look similar to those from H2A's intro cutscene, with white as a secondary color.

Add secret weapons ala Halo 5.

20190820 141238.JPG

20190820 141246.JPG

20190820 141350.JPG

20190820 141543.JPG

20190820 141734.JPG

20190820 142039.JPG

20190820 143026.JPG

@The Vengeful 'Vadam Is it possible to remove that berserk animation the elites do (the one where they throw their hands up) I saw it happen multiple times in your video. I always thought they left themselves wide open to damage when they could be doing something more meaningful, like shooting lol. 

Another thing, some enemies go into a hit stun type animation when taking damage with no shields was just wondering if you could remove that mechanic completely. It might be a good challenge mod if you can.

Faultiplayer likes this

I wasnt in any of the flights, so I'm still getting used to things with MCC PC.

I've been loading in extra BSPs one at a time, so far so good.

Some quick SP to MP conversion while I play around with things:

yrTDlTc.jpg

Edited by Akarias
Smokeymon420 and FreedTerror like this

18 hours ago, weighta said:

It's a start... I guess?

xcRE8b7.png

Also may somebody suggest how to remove the water? It's been so long.. ;) 

Should be kill triggers in SCNR

ReteroX likes this

Something else I was fiddling around with, hoping it will help people get their head around things. Feeling a bit rough, nothing a bit of halo stuff cant fix.

Originally started this as a means to an end for learning MVC after encountering it in node network. UIs are not my forte.

lywR8Tt.png

Edit:

Finished writing the solver, needs more work for memory and initial placement plus alignment.

Edited by Akarias
Endpoint and Faultiplayer like this