Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lord Zedd

Plugin
Reach's Ultimate Plugins Folder *Ascension*

17 posts in this topic

File Name: Reach's Ultimate Plugins Folder *Ascension*

File Submitter: Lord Zedd

File Submitted: 09 Feb 2012

File Updated: 13 Apr 2013

File Category: Taglists

***First, a big shout-out to the Reach Modding Community, especially those who actively research plugins and taglists. We wouldn't be where we're at now without your help! <3***

The best public plugins you can get for Halo Reach and the Halo Reach Beta. Period.

Please notify me of any mistakes or errors.

popzeddtart.gif

**Click Here for Halo 3 and Halo ODST's Ultimate Plugins**

Click here to download this file

You may want to update your styl plugin.

I'm trying to get spec-ops elites to berserk.

Plugins only get updated when someone researches them. You should try researching it yourself and share what you find.

Edited by OrangeMohawk
Lord Zedd likes this

Plugins only get updated when someone researches them. You should try researching it yourself and share what you find.

This. I'll update STYL when either someone posts their own or I get bored one day and venture into it myself.

how does this work. what do you have to do to get it to work. please help me.

If you still want to use Ascension for map editing, just drop the contents of the rar file into the Ascension root folder, and select the option to first merge the folders, then to over-write the old files. However, I recommend that you use Assembly instead, as it is an all-around better tool and reads the tag names straight from the map file, so you no longer need such plugins as you find here.

Tanks for putting this together zedd, not everyone wants to use assembly (For reasons, its an epic program but meh.) 

Tanks for putting this together zedd, not everyone wants to use assembly (For reasons, its an epic program but meh.) 

Just remember that these are now quite outdated compared to the ones in Assembly.

Just remember that these are now quite outdated compared to the ones in Assembly.

True, but I was around when Ascension was the tool of choice. Kinda too used to it.

File Name: Reach's Ultimate Plugins Folder *Ascension*

File Submitter: Lord Zedd

File Submitted: 09 Feb 2012

File Updated: 13 Apr 2013

File Category: Taglists

***First, a big shout-out to the Reach Modding Community, especially those who actively research plugins and taglists. We wouldn't be where we're at now without your help! <3***

The best public plugins you can get for Halo Reach and the Halo Reach Beta. Period.

Please notify me of any mistakes or errors.

popzeddtart.gif

**Click Here for Halo 3 and Halo ODST's Ultimate Plugins**

Click here to download this file

The link you posted is down. Can you re-upload it, possibly to mediafire?

Thanks in advance!

popcornrulez