Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lord Zedd

.MAP
Better Pelican on Spire

58 posts in this topic

File Name: Better Pelican on Spire

File Submitter: Lord Zedd

File Submitted: 15 Mar 2012

File Updated: 29 May 2012

File Category: .MAP Mods

Landing gears and cargo door are down/open with no driver, up/closed otherwise (no collision on closed door however)*

All but 2 seats work (but you probably didn't know they even existed anyway)

Gunner is first person. (try it out!)*

Seat animations are the best Spire has to offer.

Enter Pilot/Gun from the inside. (Left side is Gunner, Right is Pilot)*

Falcon Menu in Forge:

Block 1x1: Default Pelican with Turret

Block 2x2: Default Pelican without Turret

Block 3x3: Damaged Pelican with Turret

Block 4x4: Damaged Pelican without Turret

*Personal Touches that didn't normally exist for a Pelican.

Click here to download this file

hey yea i tried this mod but it did not work i stink at modding can you help me so it works? when i want to spawn a falcon it spawns a falcon, not a pelican, i will delete the mod then re- download it by your instrouctions.

from,

john.

P.S is it a map or a mod. tell me.

if you can help me then i will thank you

EMP HB likes this

hey yea i tried this mod but it did not work i stink at modding can you help me so it works? when i want to spawn a falcon it spawns a falcon, not a pelican, i will delete the mod then re- download it by your instrouctions.

from,

john.

P.S is it a map or a mod. tell me.

if you can help me then i will thank you

John it is a dotmap mod (.map) so you can only run this mod on a Jtag or Devkit xbox. Retails can not run these mods.

will i get banned for using devkit? i know you can get banned from jtag but can u get banned for devkit? is it free?

You won't be getting on Xbox Live with either so it doesn't matter.

will i get banned for using devkit? i know you can get banned from jtag but can u get banned for devkit? is it free?

You won't be getting on Xbox Live with either so it doesn't matter.

Only get banned if mods hit xboxlive, but that is why there is XLink. And no DevKits are not free seeing how you need to be a developer to get your hands on one or buy one on the black market (Ebay and other sites)

which is better, jtag or devkit

Go check out my two topics on jags and devkits you'll figure out what you need.

Jtags are not free, First you would have to buy an xbox that has NO UPDATES (but there could be a way to wipe the updates off) buy parts to Jtag it your self or buy one already made.

Xlink is like xboxlive but for Jtags

but yea it is free.

(Can a mod or admin please move this to free discussion like Bfixer suggested?)

you cant jtag your xbox with just a usb, you need to rewire it with parts you can find at your local radio shack or best buy

the USB jtag stuff is just adding the firmware you need to turn it into one but there is more to it then that.

and idk how you can but someone might be able to. just ask us but in the free discussion so we dont turn Zedd's mod post into how to Jtag xboxs when there isnt a need to

do i need an extractor for this mod map to work

Also with a patch you need to get your .map file off of your disc/hdd/usb and patch it with this patch using ascension.