Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
0xdeafcafe

Official Wip Thread

20 posts in this topic

Halo 2 Troop Hog, v0.3.

Model: Xerax

Help: DemonicSandwich (Triangles not quads haha)

you just need to resize it, and add attachment(the floodlight)

It's a perfect size, i just need to move it, add the 2 lights and then add some small lights that get turned on according to light and then export as a tag that can be added to any level.

Halo 2 Troop Hog, v0.5.

Model: Xerax

Done:

• Made a perfect sized model
  • Moved to the correct cords

Todo:

• Fix Crashing Error
  • Skin
  • Add Seats

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice! Hey I have an idea on how to make a AA-Wraith. I just need someone to model the turret and give it its color. See, take the C_Turret ( look in veh tag, it shoots phantom bolts), remodel it into the turret of the AA Wraith, color it bronze, make it shoot fuel rod projectiles, sound swap the sound to a fuel rod gun. Then make it the Wraith turret. I chose the C_turret because its the only vehicle turret that shoots like the AA-Wraith. Can you help me? my aim is I Skate 0 I.

Nice! Hey I have an idea on how to make a AA-Wraith. I just need someone to model the turret and give it its color. See, take the C_Turret ( look in veh tag, it shoots phantom bolts), remodel it into the turret of the AA Wraith, color it bronze, make it shoot fuel rod projectiles, sound swap the sound to a fuel rod gun. Then make it the Wraith turret. I chose the C_turret because its the only vehicle turret that shoots like the AA-Wraith. Can you help me? my aim is I Skate 0 I.
*redacted*

Got bored and made the Target Locator from Reach; (P.S ignore the HUD. I was just messing about at that time)

Posted Image

Portal...?

I re-modeled the first level and i'm gonna put it into Halo 2, maybe ;x

I re-modeled the first level and i'm gonna put it into Halo 2, maybe ;x

that would be awesome!