Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

0xdeafcafe

General
Official Post Your Setup Thread

149 posts in this topic

wow ill make a video of my set up but basically here it what i have in my house...

1) xbox

2) xbox 360

3) xbox 360

4) ps2

5) n64

6) sega

7) gamecube

8) dreamcast

9) big screen tv

10) dazzle

11) data cable (modding tool)

12) 8GB flash drive (x3)

13) 16GB flash drive (for my halo 3 DLCs and my account)

...list goes on

and yes a factory making xboxs blew up in that room XD

I have a crapy setup, but have no AA batteries for me camera to take picture lolz

Got me camera working..

my awesomess setup xD

img0355ly.jpg

I have like teh messiest setup out haha

img0354v.jpg

suprised i never got around to posting mine, o well.

an overview of my room, abit of a mess
IMG_0275.jpg?t=1303134760

my desk with computer.
IMG_0272.jpg?t=1303134766

my tv, along side my consoles and extra rock band stuff, such as keyboards, guitar, and brand new drum set.
IMG_0274.jpg?t=1303134767

my xboxes, only the two on their side are plugged in, jtag on bottom and dev on top. rest are retails (2), or jtaggables (3)
IMG_0276.jpg?t=1303134767

jeez dead somone could swap yourf dev out with a retail and you prob wouldnt know until you turned it on. And karnage it looks like ipods and phones

my xboxes, only the two on their side are plugged in, jtag on bottom and dev on top. rest are retails (2), or jtaggables (3)

That a lot of 360's you got there O.O

lol, actually on my desk that is only ipods, and thats not all the ones i own. and yea i can tell the dev cause it has the sidecar cables coming out of the top. and lots of xboxes and only payed for two, lol

lol, actually on my desk that is only ipods(about 6 there, however i have 12 including my iphone), and thats not all the ones i own. and yea i can tell the dev cause it has the sidecar cables coming out of the top. and lots of xboxes and only payed for two, lol

what did people just donate box's to you?

people i know in real life, they break them or do something and decide to buy a new one so i get the old ones, however so far only one ive gotten actualy has rrod. the rest seem to work fine so i plan to replace the xcamps and jtag them anyway

suprised i never got around to posting mine, o well.

an overview of my room, abit of a mess

IMG_0275.jpg?t=1303134760

my desk with computer.

IMG_0272.jpg?t=1303134766

my tv, along side my consoles and extra rock band stuff, such as keyboards, guitar, and brand new drum set.

IMG_0274.jpg?t=1303134767

I WOULD KILL FOR ONE OF THE JTAGGABLE XBOX 360s!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lol, that blue faceplate on your xbox is the same as the one my reviewer kit originally had.

Lol had that for like 5 years or something.

Went to game shop and found out its closing and i asked my dad if we could quickly get a good faceplate and we found that one.

my computer set up. getting ready to start uploading XD

23" LED screen. Christmas gift.

61sEY.jpg

JTAG, controller, headset, and science homework.

TMcci.jpg

My self-built computer :biggrin:

x3K8T.jpg

My audio splitter and one of the two speakers (yes those big black things are speakers.

uXMa9.jpg

My monitor running my JTAG

YZMfA.jpg

And my chair. the little silver part on the bottom left is one of it's speakers that I can hook up to the computer XD

k8qtf.jpg