Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ISkate0I

Bungie Armor (Halo 2 Style)

11 posts in this topic

Well, for one thing, I know it's definatly possible because this has already been done but with a skull head from darkshallfall. Even though it has been done, it would still be fun to create. I think i might have an idea to how it (skull) is on fire. In ADI, you can change nulled tags unlike dothalo and entity and what not. If you change the nulled effects to fire,electricty, etc. it would be like bungie armor. Just not with r3c00nzZ lol. Does anyone want to experiment with me. I would put this in the Official WIP section, but I have started.

Wouldn't go that far ;) and I'll get it done this weekend. Turk46 dd it ages ago just add a child object to the masterchief hlmt and make it an effect.

@Call Me Alexx, I tride the video, followed the tutorial, but none of the plugins appeared like the video in note pad :( Can you tell me how to do it by "Chunk Cloning" ?

Then your doing something wrong. Make sure you are opening the .ent plugins in the Halo 2 plugin folder in entity.

Ohh, ok ill try

Edit: For some reason, I have all the plugins and everything, it just doesnt display the "Clone chunk" and child object box that is unusable! Wtf could be wrong?

You have to edit them.. anyway send me a picture of recon (one from the side, one from the front and i'll try and model it.