Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kostasishere

.MAP
Halo 4 - How To Put Dlc Mp/war Maps To Iso External Hard Disk

17 posts in this topic

1. Extract the DVD2 with EXISO
2. Go to Halo 4 dvd2 \Content\0000000000000000\4D530919\00000002
and extract with WXPIRS the dlc files
6EA75209998E503CD58BDF9618ED283156A2D8EE4D
and
E25A9996DBF25D25C7C6235FFD30BAF4E5D543044D
3. Put all the extracted .map files to the 1st dvd of halo 4 Map folder, all the .mapinfo
to info folder and the .blf to images folder
4. Put this fake dlc 500kb to the XBOX 360 HDD and you can load the maps
from your external hard disk.
REMOVED
(The dlc file is custom made from le fluffie just with the original names and ID so when you open the mp menu it finds the dlc from the name and ID and unlock it)

(Also don't copy the Disc2.txt from the halo 4 second DVD to the Halo 4 folder because it will start the DLC install main menu from the second DVD)

Title Update "mainmenu_patch.map" as DLC for modded .xex

REMOVED

h4ump.zip

Edited by Dovahkiin
AMD and Kojuku like this

nice, i considered making a dummy file like this however i was searching through the xex to try and make it not require the dlc

yes it will be cool if we can have it loading from game directory and not with the XContent, its will be the best way to get .map mods working

I also agree, if it doesn't need the extra dlc to unlock it's definitely better but anyway HEX mod is needed to the .xex or a mod to the menu map because the Spartan ops even the single player works only with Gold and Live.

This Idea is not smart.

1) you can not play systemlink with people who are running the container from the xbox HDD.

2) on the External HDD, add the USB HDD storage on the HDD and have it to the set storage size.

Add the files to the ext XFat and play?

so do i need to have halo 4 extracted onto an external HDD?

Well, wherever you extract your games.

Point is you want the mp maps copied to \maps\ and the related files in their respective subfolders, then the dummy DLC file in the 00000002 folder.

Either you have contpatch on or you didn't copy the maps over correctly.

yeah it was cont patch. thanks for help mate ;) love you (no homo)

Added to the main post a custom dlc with the title update fix file "mainmenu_patch.map" for the people with modded .xex for jtag/rgh, the menu is little faster etc. I didn't add the new fixes from the .xexp file because everytime i patch it with the orginal default.xex the xbox freeze.

Edited by Kostasishere

Added to the main post a custom dlc with the title update fix file "mainmenu_patch.map" for the people with modded .xex for jtag/rgh, the menu is little faster etc. I didn't add the new fixes from the .xexp file because everytime i patch it with the orginal default.xex the xbox freeze.

The patch map runs just fine when copied to the games root, and it also will not work without TU2.

The patch map runs just fine when copied to the games root, and it also will not work without TU2.

Thanks a lot for the tip, i didn't know that and i made the TU as dlc to add the new mods etc.