Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

selyb

Modding
Applypatch V1.3 By Selyb

10 posts in this topic

ApplyPatch is a small system I came up with to make patchkits for mods that I don't have permission to host. Two major advantages to this system are 1) I can host very small patches instead of hosting very large mods, 2) I don't need mod author's permission to host his/her mods.

Installation:

Extract the folder to your windows folder or anywhere in your system path. If you don't want to do it that way, you can copy the included files to the same folder as a patchkit but you will need to copy it to the patchkit folder for every patchkit you download.

Usage:

To use this, you need a mod downloaded from it's original page + a patchkit from the mod release forum. Extract the original mod to a folder. Extract the patchkit to the same folder. Run the bat from the patchkit.

Credits:

The download includes a batch file written by me to be used by the patchkits. Also included is xdelta3.exe downloaded from here and md5sum.exe downloaded from here. The credits.txt is not needed. I just wanted to be sure no one thought I was claiming credit for the programs that aren't mine.

Download:

ApplyPatch v1.3 by selyb

ApplyPatch v1.2 by selyb

ApplyPatch v1.1 by selyb

Edited by selyb
AMD likes this

the link is offline?

Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found.

Suggested Actions

• Check the URL that you have typed and retry.

Edited by Laet

Updated to v1.3.

Fixed a bug where the patch filename was not being accepted. I found it when I tried to rename the patch bat file so I could have seveal different patches in the same folder.

Got this Someone help

Patching.....

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.bsa

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

1 File(s) Copied.

Incorrect version: "Alternate Start - Live Another Life.Bin"

Please ensure this is the correct patchkit for this version.