Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

8 posts in this topic

Blizzard

View File

So here it is.

After taking longer than necessary to make, I've finally gotten to a point that I deem "good enough" for a public release. This is a year or so's worth of on/off work. I started this mod roughly around the time I modded my Xbox. At the time I knew nothing about Halo modding, and having most of my questions replied with "that's impossible" in which most of those replies have been proved wrong.

Over the time I've worked on this, I've learnt quite a lot from this community. I'm sorry this took so long. I guess I got caught up in trying to make it "perfect". If I had continued doing that I would have probably never released it. Anyways i'll get to the point, I hope you enjoy this and that it helps new modders learn how to do certain mods. Thanks for being a wonderful community and for being happy to help.

This patch needs to be applied to work properly.

Spawning the Pyramid forge object causes the game to crash and has therefore been removed from the forge menu. This will not be fixed.

sleepymike7, bfixer117 and Thunder like this

Wow this takes me back to the halo 2 modding days so many effects I love it man. Great work here second mod I downloaded off here and the snows breathtaking haha.

How do I downloaded the blizzard?

There is a button on the original post that says click here to download which will direct you to a page that has a button that says download, haha

That's the right file.  On this website, you're not allowed to post a full size map, simply because it breaks copyright laws.  How we fix this, is by uploading a patch instead.  This file essentially remembers all the changes done the modded map, and proceeds to change the new map based on the changes that were done.  If you don't know how to patch a map, refer to this tutorial: 

If you still have issues with patching a map, PM me.