Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

cbv

Request Flawless Nude Females

6 posts in this topic

Sorry, I only have links to the flawed ones. Ya know, the ones that look like Abraham Lincoln was reborn as a retarded female child? Yeah...

(You're asking for a mod that puts naked women in a game. I'm sorry, but WTF...)

I haven't tried any nude mods yet, so don't know what you mean by Abe Lincoln, just thought it would fit well with the Luxury suite mod, meh....don't know why people get worked up over nude mods, god knows they've done everything else imaginable with this game...I get that it's a little weird to most, I'm just not that uptight about nudity I guess, and don't really think it's that big of a deal. 

I have yet to be able to get any sort of nude mod to work for skyrim (on the xbox). and trust me i have spent hours and hours trying to get it to work. 

Edited by Halotutorial

I haven't tried any nude mods yet, so don't know what you mean by Abe Lincoln, just thought it would fit well with the Luxury suite mod, meh....don't know why people get worked up over nude mods, god knows they've done everything else imaginable with this game...I get that it's a little weird to most, I'm just not that uptight about nudity I guess, and don't really think it's that big of a deal. 

I have no problems with nudity, it's the most natural form of the human body. But why would you want it in a game. Just seems really creepy.

I don't necessarily want to look at naked people in my games, but I always thought it was immersion-breaking that when you are down to your undies, everyone makes comments as though you really are in your birthday-suit.