Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZenithRaptor

Xgd3 Discs Not Working (Fixed)

1 post in this topic

Hello,

I've been trying to get the XGD3 discs i've been burning for a while to work in my JTAG xbox.

I've tried burning 3 games and none of them work.

To burn the game I used this tutorial and all the settings he recommened (I used a verbatim mkm003 and have the drive required for burning xgd3 discs)

After the game is finished burning and i insert the cd into my xbox, I try to start the game and it just returns me to the dashboard. Also when I look at the disc in XEX menu it says the drives usage is 0.005/0.005 and only the default xex, system update and two other folders appear.

If I insert the disc into my computer's drive and use xbox backup creator's image browser to look at the files on the disc, all the files and folders are there.

Does anyone have a solution to this? It would be great if you could tell me.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I've heard of pot tweaking my xbox's drive but i don't think that will make a difference as it can run halo 4's retail disc fine. The three games I tried burning are Assassins Creed Revelations, Asasssins Creed 3 and Call Of Duty Blackops 2( blackops2 for a friend )

Solution: pot tweaking

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0