Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CabooseSayzWTF

Save
Halo 4 Flyable Phantom,wraith, And Mantis + Download

15 posts in this topic

EDIT: V2 SAVE: http://www.mediafire.com/?9rzz9qbj967fl2z  this only has a legit flyable phantom!! i dont feel like making a vid to show this one, 

Note: Most of these saves are of coarse not literally driving them, just adding the vehciles to a cureent

vehicle in game.*

Includes

----------

flyable phantom, mantis, and wraith

enjoy,

saves soon to come

------------------------------

Custom built map campaign saves are 

Museum and Mech Testing Bay * literally forged in campaign.. with a pistol*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flying the liche *small flying space* + other random mods *cortana clones and banshess*

Driving Infinity *land vehicle version* not very good since i relised... no campaign theater

Driving a coveant crusier * not very good since i relised no campaign theater

---------------------------------------------------

Halo reach soon to come saves

----------------------------------------

Flying a Sabre/Serph/ and flying the spirit * spirt = spirt and sabre combined  best i could do + random mods with that save*

Edited by CabooseSayzWTF

But in this save i could of made a legit flyable phantom, but seeing that misterbanshee is already on that project im letting him finish it so theres no need for me to make one exsactly like his

Wha? Flying a phantom doesn't have anything to do with misterbanshee, just change the seat animation to something valid (and the entry string so that you can see the 'hold ** to enter' message), then spawn it with a grenade or something. And besides, you wouldn't be doing it exactly like his, because you aren't doing in the first place. You're flying a banshee...

i myself don't feel like taking the time to swap seats and what not out to literally drive it,

because in halo 4 loading points count for everything, precise timeing and everything, because if you dont have a banshee, and phantom in same loading zone.. well your just not gonna drive it lol,

If you were swapping seats, you wouldn't need the banshee in the same load zone. You only need the banshee if you are actually flying the banshee. Like the way you do it. (You can force bsp zones to load no matter where you are in the map, btw)

Edited by MBP

Wha? Flying a phantom doesn't have anything to do with misterbanshee, just change the seat animation to something valid (and the entry string so that you can see the 'hold ** to enter' message), then spawn it with a grenade or something. And besides, you wouldn't be doing it exactly like his, because you aren't doing in the first place. You're flying a banshee...

If you were swapping seats, you wouldn't need the banshee in the same load zone. You only need the banshee if you are actually flying the banshee. Like the way you do it. (You can force bsp zones to load no matter where you are in the map, btw)

Thx for the tips... but i'm sorry, are you just trying to bring me down and make me feel stupid? It's really starting to get to me... please just stop... im trying my fucking best

Thx for the tips... but i'm sorry, are you just trying to bring me down and make me feel stupid? It's really starting to get to me... please just stop... im trying my fucking best

He is giving you tips, not bringing you down. lol

AKIMBO BUNNYZ likes this

He is giving you tips, not bringing you down. lol

Actually you don't know what I feel, anyway ik he's not trying to bring me down i assume,  but to this helpful info from him and lord zedd, i just made a legit flyable phantom on composer, im wondering if i should add flyable wraith and mantis to this save, and call the save flyable phantom v2.

Actually you don't know what I feel, anyway ik he's not trying to bring me down i assume,  but to this helpful info from him and lord zedd, i just made a legit flyable phantom on composer, im wondering if i should add flyable wraith and mantis to this save, and call the save flyable phantom v2.

probably not. remember when you make something "legit" flyable the only way it can transfer it into a save is if you save while driving it. if you get out they can't get back on, so it would be pointless to put other things.

People have already made those Halo Reach saves you are thinking about doing

so save yourself some time

just rgh to fly phantom on mammoth level save and quit then go to retail lol and u can make videos :tongue: in theater

You're aware there is no theater option for campaign in Halo 4 right?

People have already made those Halo Reach saves you are thinking about doing

so save yourself some time

Ik bro, but for reach almost every reach save that chrisco made, has vanished, like all links=-broken or just deleted, so i thought i would be kind enough to remkae them for everyone, considering chrisco seems to always be busy with making his *brony* fsd styles thems and what not, Gamecheat its good to see you're saves are still up and running for reach on your gamecheat12 mediafire, but some saves are missing so iv noticed like the pointless one *covy drop ship * other then that i thought about recreating all those great saves, and more that people never released, or never thought about making,

bummer lol kinda sad I didn't notice that lol

to your idea* flyable phantom on mammoth mission ( i have done this and made child objects = coveant cruiser and infinity* soo "techinically driving combined vehicle  phantom crusier  and phantom infinity,,, as combined names,,, but i call them technically flying the infinity and crusier

Ik bro, but for reach almost every reach save that chrisco made, has vanished, like all links=-broken or just deleted, so i thought i would be kind enough to remkae them for everyone, considering chrisco seems to always be busy with making his *brony* fsd styles thems and what not, Gamecheat its good to see you're saves are still up and running for reach on your gamecheat12 mediafire, but some saves are missing so iv noticed like the pointless one *covy drop ship * other then that i thought about recreating all those great saves, and more that people never released, or never thought about making,

to your idea* flyable phantom on mammoth mission ( i have done this and made child objects = coveant cruiser and infinity* soo "techinically driving combined vehicle  phantom crusier  and phantom infinity,,, as combined names,,, but i call them technically flying the infinity and crusier

All the saves are still there

They have been since 2010

And they are flying the correct vehicle

Not attaching child objects to banshees

http://www.mediafire.com/gamecheat#07xk7mh5wm658

All the saves are still there

They have been since 2010

And they are flying the correct vehicle

Not attaching child objects to banshees

http://www.mediafire.com/gamecheat#07xk7mh5wm658

Since now ik how to fly the legit vehicles, i am no longer putting them as child objects, unless its on vehciles that appear in scenery, and or have bad collsion to where they fall through the map *if not flyable at that*  anyway like i said, ik your saves are still there, but like i said covy drop pod is not there on night of solace like it used to be, unless im confused or stupid and just not seeing it, but none the less good work bro on those save :), and as stated im remaking all of chriscos old saves, since there seems to be no links, now im kinda busy atm, so ttyl

I'm not saying it in the nicest way I guess, but I'm not intending it to degrade you really. I usually spend a lot of time editing my posts before posting them (or after in many cases), to make them nicer or more readable etc...if I'm not in a good mood I kinda...don't do that, and just post the first thing I type. In that case, I actually made it less insulting in an edit, since it was pretty unfair.

If there's something specific about what I said that didn't make sense, like how to make seats enter-able or how to load other bsp sections without actually needing to be in them, I or someone else could explain it better than the brief comments I made on them. We do want to help, even if I don't always go the best way about it.

Edited by MBP

I'm not saying it in the nicest way I guess, but I'm not intending it to degrade you really. I usually spend a lot of time editing my posts before posting them (or after in many cases), to make them nicer or more readable etc...if I'm not in a good mood I kinda...don't do that, and just post the first thing I type. In that case, I actually made it less insulting in an edit, since it was pretty unfair.

If there's something specific about what I said that didn't make sense, like how to make seats enter-able or how to load other bsp sections without actually needing to be in them, I or someone else could explain it better than the brief comments I made on them. We do want to help, even if I don't always go the best way about it.

It's ok, and ik how to make phantoms, and more legitly drivable now, ty and ty lord zedd lol.