Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vonkova

Community Dashboard Research. Xdk/rgh/jtag.

31 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, thieves said:

As I stated in my post "these are some of the only people to manage to get this working" so no they are not 'mine' I've achieved the text below the guide but not the way NiNJA & Teapot have, I'm looking for help to get this to load through my xzp :P

Reason I asked is because this site has strict rules with people modding online, just wanted to confirm they aren't yours. But if you do mod online you should probably leave.

On August 22, 2016 at 1:30 AM, Lehvak said:

Reason I asked is because this site has strict rules with people modding online, just wanted to confirm they aren't yours. But if you do mod online you should probably leave.

That sounds so retarded just sayin' when the site says "Modding Evolved" but eh I stumbled apon this dead site anyways(this OT has been dead for 3 yrs) 

http://imgur.com/gnzGK9C.png

well bye!

Edited by thieves

1 hour ago, thieves said:

That sounds so retarded just sayin' when the site says "Modding Evolved" but eh I stumbled apon this dead site anyways(this OT has been dead for 3 yrs) 

http://imgur.com/gnzGK9C.png

well bye!

There is nothing evolved about cheating.

Bye.

On August 23, 2016 at 4:09 AM, Lord Zedd said:

There is nothing evolved about cheating.

Bye.

Lol. Modding and Cheating are entirely two different concepts!

Cheating is mainly for exploiting or violating rules on how to accomplish something illegitimately.

Modding or 'modifying' certain parts of a game, design, or anything modifiable, isn't same as 'cheating' people may modify a game for the intent to cheat, but this topic has nothing relevant to cheating what's so ever! As I was only stating the website has 'modding' in it's tag line!

I didn't come back for more 'drama' but the member above has given interest in responding to the question I had asked.

Edited by thieves

On August 24, 2016 at 11:55 PM, Professional said:

as to the original post I've done some of this myself. I've managed to get most things working except audio

Hello :) I'd love to know more of what you all have accomplished, could possibly help me learn some of this, my Skype is i00thieves