Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Retail
Weaponless Vehicles

36 posts in this topic

So, how hard would it be to do these filters. 

Weaponless Player Hill: Makes the players weaponless within the hill

Weaponless Vehicle Hill: Makes the vehicles weaponless within the hill.

Weaponless Hill: Does both players & vehicles weaponless within the hill. 

That is what I'd have an hay day for if possible. 

I think if you ran through each player, then checked if the player is in a hill, then run a subroutine which could contain all of the trigger script, that could do the player+vehicle I think.
Cosmic lightning likes this

The major kicker there is that you can't un-delete something. You can make it so when they enter a hill something gets deleted, but it can't reappear once you exit a hill.

Cosmic lightning likes this

The major kicker there is that you can't un-delete something. You can make it so when they enter a hill something gets deleted, but it can't reappear once you exit a hill.

That's fine by me actually, I just wanted the hill so it will happen only in that zone, so they would have to get out of it in order to pick-up a weapon again. 

Edited by Cosmic lightning

I already have, but I stopped working on Halo 4 modding and the Machinima update is still incomplete. The weaponless vehicle works, as do several other things, but I've just become bored with Halo 4.

I already have, but I stopped working on Halo 4 modding and the Machinima update is still incomplete. The weaponless vehicle works, as do several other things, but I've just become bored with Halo 4.

You shouldn't bring down a beast like machinima with you, at least make it available so some of us can do stuff with it's functional pieces...

You shouldn't bring down a beast like machinima with you, at least make it available so some of us can do stuff with it's functional pieces...

I'm already working on 4 new gametypes and an update to an old one so it must be one of you ;)

The next time I log into Halo 4 I'll upload it and the updated Haloball