Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabotron ES

Gametype
Headhunter

21 posts in this topic

See Headhunter 1.1 changes list

Hedhunter is  back from Reach with several new options for mini game lovers to enjoy.

In Headhunter players drop skulls when they are killed along with all the skulls they are carrying . Pick them up on the ground and turn them in at designated areas.

Headhunter Options:

Headhunter 1.1

- Skull confirmed

- Skull confirmed navpoint

- Drop point movement time

- Skull multiplier NEW 

- Skull behaviour

- Headshots only

- Skulls for instant win NEW

- Max latent skulls on map NEW

- Skull size NEW

- Force spawn on vehicles NEW

- Pick up radius NEW

- Top pick up radius NEW

- Bottom pick up radius NEW

- Vanish latent skulls on drop point NEW

You should know that:

You need atleast an object labeled as hh_droppoint for the gametype to be playable.

Download links:

Headhunter 1.1:

16 hours ago, Pfeuff said:

New File Browser link for Headhunter 1.1 > https://halo4stats.halowaypoint.com/en-US/Halo4/Pfoiffee/fileshare/08497896-9aef-4602-9483-daf26d6bb817

Note: if the link I post doesn't work, try replacing the gamertag (.../Halo4/"Pfoiffee"/fileshare/...) with your own (which was linked to Halo 4 stats).

0xdeafcafe, Pfeuff, Zandril and 5 others like this

The kids in the background of that video, made my day. Nether the less goodjob. (Not that I play halo 4 any more)

Can you add a Red Mega Skull that spawn on map which gives X amount of skulls and a kill confirmed setting where when you pick up a skull it auto scores?

Can you add a Red Mega Skull that spawn on map which gives X amount of skulls and a kill confirmed setting where when you pick up a skull it auto scores?

Technically I could but right now I'm focusing on getting VIP and Stockpile ready for release, if no one has tried it when I release both I will get to it.

Edit: the kill confirmed thing, can anybody capture the dropped skull or must it be the player who killed the other player?

Edited by Gabotron ES

Technically I could but right now I'm focusing on getting VIP and Stockpile ready for release, if no one has tried it when I release both I will get to it.

Edit: the kill confirmed thing, can anybody capture the dropped skull or must it be the player who killed the other player?

anybody can capture the dropped skull i do believe

My friend is creating a couple for it :biggrin:  I will release gameplay with maps on my youtube channel soon.

i converted a couple default maps but i would love to see some forge maps made directly for it

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but...

How do I make a map compatible with the gametype? Do I load up the map and this gametype in Forge and add some hill markers with the hh_droppoint label?

@Gaboron ES

For a future update (after you finish VIP & Stockpile), do you think you could try to add in the option to set Hill Movement to "Set" & "Random", instead of just random by default? It's not mandatory, I think it's a good addition to do so however.

PS: VIP!!

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but...

How do I make a map compatible with the gametype? Do I load up the map and this gametype in Forge and add some hill markers with the hh_droppoint label?

Yes...It's rather simple.

Zandril likes this

One of the options for skull size is referencing the wrong string. I think it's the biggest size that's screwing up.

Edited by shanez1215

out of curiosity, would adding teams to headhunter be possible? love headhunter and miss playing team headhunter alot. also i've converted a good majority of the maps to be compatible with headhunter if anyone's interested i'd be glad to post them.

out of curiosity, would adding teams to headhunter be possible? love headhunter and miss playing team headhunter alot. also i've converted a good majority of the maps to be compatible with headhunter if anyone's interested i'd be glad to post them.

I'll be doing some fixes and additions to VIP and Headhunter so I could try to do that.

I'm also working on a new objectve gametype, you guys will love it!

Edited by Gabotron ES

UPDATE

Headhunter updated to 1.1

Enabled Teams options, you can choose to play Headhunter with teams or FFA style now. All eight available teams are enabled now for some multi-team headhunter madness.

Score system adjusted and improved for FFA and Team play.

Added hh_team_only and hh_ffa_only labels to filter and delete team specific  objects .

Added Skull Confirmed option. When Skull Confirmed is enabled collecting a skull will instantly add up to your score, players will drop a single skull instead too. Skulls can have a waypoint over them or not but be aware that enemy players can claim your skull as their own.

Added skull behaviour option. You can toggle how skulls will behave on the battlefield, choose between drop or propel if you want skulls to drop directly into the floor or propelled into the air as usual.

Skulls statistic added. You can check the number of skulls you scored and the word “Skulls” now can be seen in the match score board.

Fixed the Skull multiplier option so that it works now when Headshots only is enabled.

Removed Allow instant win option and added a "Disabled" string option to the Skulls for instant win option.

Removed Delete skulls out of bounds option.

Added a new waypoint marker for when a player is carrying the max number of skulls and teams are enabled.

Denials statistic added. You can check how many players who were carrying the max numbers of skulls you killed.

Skull carriers killed statistic added. You can check how many players with one skull or more you have killed.

When killing a player who is carrying one skull or more you will get an “Oddball carrier medal kill” medal.

No Skull Traits replaced by default Base Traits.

Fixed some faulty text strings, added “Huge” size to the Skull Size options.

http://www.halowaypoint.com/es-es/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/08497896-9aef-4602-9483-daf26d6bb817