Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabotron ES

Gametype
Power Slayer

8 posts in this topic

Power Slayer was an Action Sack gametype back in Halo Reach, now it returns with Halo 4's refined scored system on top and infinite customization options. 

This Slayer gametype is designed to allow players to gain special traits based on the types of kills they perform. Currently there are traits for Basic Kill, Melee Kill, Assassination Kill and Headshot Kill. Each time you perform one of these kills you will gain the traits assigned to that kill for 10 seconds.

Killing another player during this period will refresh your timer back to 10 seconds and extend your powers. You can also chain them together to gain multiple types of powers, so if you Melee Kill a player and then Headshot Kill a player before your timer runs out, you’ll gain the traits of both kill types.

You can toogle teams on and off to play it FFA style!

These are the default settings of my own, you CAN and SHOULD make ones of your own, to better reflect your preferences.

Normal Kill Traits: 110% speed.

Pummel Kill Traits: 90% damage multiplier, 110% damage resistance. 125% melee damage multiplier, damage increase aura + Normal Kill Traits.

Execution/Assassination Kill Traits: good camouflage on, radar range increase, assasination inmunity + Normal Kill Traits.

Headshot Kill Traits: 110% damage multiplier, infinite ammo + Normal Kill Traits.

Power Slayer Options:

- Powerup duration
- Kill bonus
- Death bonus
- Betrayal bonus
- Assist bonus
- Headshot kill bonus
- Pummel kill bonus
- Assassination kill bonus
- Revenge kill bonus
- Sticky kill bonus
- Vehicle kill bonus
- Splatter kill bonus

Download links:

Power Slayer 1.0:

On 6/21/2016 at 0:12 AM, Pfeuff said:

New File Browser link for Power Slayer > https://halo4stats.halowaypoint.com/en-US/Halo4/Pfoiffee/fileshare/6a498efd-99ac-4656-98f4-70210bff416f

Note: if the link I post doesn't work, try replacing the gamertag (.../Halo4/"Pfoiffee"/fileshare/...) with your own (which was linked to Halo 4 stats).

OrangeMohawk, Pfeuff and 0IAH like this

Will watch it when I wake up tomorrow, it's pretty late here ;)

He does a very good job, I kinda go watch his video's alot, maybe to much, but he does it well and does it fast, it's something I've found to grow. Hence why I'm one of his subscribers full and through, even if he did not upload a mod of mine, I'd still be an subscriber. Mainly because of the professionalism, nah, who I'm kidding, I have no idea why, I just like his vids compared to others. 

0IAH and shanez1215 like this