Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thunder

Community Playdate 12/7

30 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

It's been a long time since we have all met up to play mods for Halo. I think it's probably time that we change that. Thus, at 8 2 PM CST, there will be a Mod Playdate on LiNK. The game night will consist of playing on both Reach and Halo 3. Please leave suggestions and download links to maps that you would like me to consider for play this Friday. I will look through them all on Thursday Friday night and upload a pack of patches to use. There is no need to RSVP for this event. I will post final info when I upload the pack of map patches.

Note that the game night will require a console capable of running unsigned code.

We will see you all then!

The following TU's are being used

Reach: TU0

Halo 3: TU2

UPDATE: This is now at 2:00 CST on 12/7

Patch Download: Added to this post

ALERT: Extra Map Added, Dodgeball for foundry on Halo 3

patches_131207.zip

DodgeBall.zip

Should be change to next week and to a weekend.

Or i wont have any content to provide and wont be able to make it.

I can change it to Saturday.

I can change it to Saturday.

I won't be able to make it on Saturday unless it's in the early afternoon. If it does end up being Saturday evening, I can still provide a patch but won't be able to attend unfortunately.

We can just reuse old content.  I don't think some of the content has gotten much use anyways.  I'll move to early Saturday afternoon though.  1 PM CST sound good?

We can just reuse old content.  I don't think some of the content has gotten much use anyways.  I'll move to early Saturday afternoon though.  1 PM CST sound good?

Mind Powers? I would have to make a good slayer map though.

Mind Powers? I would have to make a good slayer map though.

A mind powers physics war would be very fun, think of it as half life 2's gravity gun. Nuff said. :P

Note that the game night will require a console capable on running unsigned code.

But my xbox can only run signed code...

A mind powers physics war would be very fun, think of it as half life 2's gravity gun. Nuff said. :tongue:

Actually I might have to exclude the gravity power, since it causes frame rate lag. Or just null the primary tigger that way you can push away (causes no lag) but still grab.

Edited by JJIJR

hey guy's I can only play on my xbox on Tuesday's and Friday's but I guess it checks out. see you guys on halo! ; )

hey guy's I can only play on my xbox on Tuesday's and Friday's but I guess it checks out. see you guys on halo! ; )

Hey, just so you're aware, you're going to need a modded Xbox (JTAG, RGH, etc.) in order to be able to join us. From what you've posted before, it doesn't seem like you do.

Don't worry though - we have modded gametype nights sometimes too that everyone can join in on. Just be sure to stick around here and you'll get in on one eventually.

Hey, just so you're aware, you're going to need a modded Xbox (JTAG, RGH, etc.) in order to be able to join us. From what you've posted before, it doesn't seem like you do.

Don't worry though - we have modded gametype nights sometimes too that everyone can join in on. Just be sure to stick around here and you'll get in on one eventually.

have you ever heard of blarginstuff or mini slayer?

Edited by sierra 238

have you ever heard of blarginstuff or mini slayer?

Of course AMD has. Although, he made Gun Game which is a lot cooler.
sierra 238 likes this

I'll be on for Halo Reach but not H3 due to not having a clean xex to patch, broken disk drive & I do not have access to the map packs at this time

I'll be there for halo reach, but I can't do halo 3, I don't have title update 2.

You can get it from here, take the media ID of your .xex and put it into the search bar. It will show you the TUs :smile:

http://marketplace.jqe360.com/

And or you can use freestyle dashboard to download them for you.

Edited by Akarias