Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabotron ES

Gametype
Rush Slayer

22 posts in this topic

Rush Slayer is a recreation of the brand new mode Cranked first appearing in the CoD: Ghosts franchise. Best of two franchises brought together to ensure crazy shenanigans happen on the battlefield.

On Rush Slayer each player’s GEN2 Mjolnir powered assault armor is set to self-destruct if its internal clock hits zero. In order to avoid this players must get kills, resetting the internal clock.

Each kill grants the killer a momentary set of traits (default: 5 seconds), boosting the player effectiveness on the battlefield.

These are the default settings I came up with, you CAN and SHOULD make ones of your own, to better reflect your preferences.

Kill Traits: 110% speed, 110% jump height, 110% shield recharge speed, infinite ammo.

Last Breath Traits: waypoint visible to everybody.

Rush Slayer options:

- Bomb timer

- Last breath countdown

- Kill traits duration

- Detonation type

- Kill bonus

- Death bonus

- Assist bonus

- Betrayal bonus

- Suicide bonus

- Assassination bonus

- Headshot bonus

- Pummel bonus

- Grave bonus

- Revenge bonus

Things you may want to know:

A detonation will ALWAYS result in the player death, however you can choose the effect it’ll have on other players (enemies or not). EMP will paralyze vehicles and drain shields while lethal will kill everyone near the explosion, vehicles excluded.

You can choose for how long kill traits will be applied to each player, you can also opt to not apply them at all.

Players whose timer is about the hit zero can receive additional Last Breath Traits.

Download links:

3 hours ago, Pfeuff said:

New File Browser link for Rush Slayer > https://halo4stats.halowaypoint.com/en-US/Halo4/Pfoiffee/fileshare/60402f9d-b730-4c61-b00e-d02f2b943811

and Cranked Remix V1.1 (Mr Stylux) > https://halo4stats.halowaypoint.com/en-US/Halo4/Pfoiffee/fileshare/0295e3ac-da3f-4c8b-bf52-c22c904a06ce

Note: if the link I post doesn't work, try replacing the gamertag (.../Halo4/"Pfoiffee"/fileshare/...) with your own (which was linked to Halo 4 stats).

It's been years, but all I ever got from Halo 2 mods were floating prophet chairs, weapon projectile swaps, and ho-hum single player level conversions with shader swaps.

Pfeuff likes this

Great gametype! Adding this to the database.

I think we have enough new content for another Friday Mod Night. :smile:

Great gametype! Adding this to the database.

I think we have enough new content for another Friday Mod Night. :smile:

Then it looks like I'll be finishing CTF tonight then :D

Then it looks like I'll be finishing CTF tonight then :biggrin:

It won't be tomorrow night. I'd like to stream it too so I need time to plan ahead and set up everything. I'll post an announcement for next week's mod night after I decide what gametypes to use.

It won't be tomorrow night. I'd like to stream it too so I need time to plan ahead and set up everything. I'll post an announcement for next week's mod night after I decide what gametypes to use.

Oh ok. This is gonna be fun...

Rush Slayer is a recreation of the brand new mode Cranked first appearing in the CoD: Ghosts franchise. Best of two franchises brought together to ensure crazy shenanigans happen on the battlefield.

ib0UDTEMdaKrnv.jpg

On Rush Slayer each player’s GEN2 Mjolnir powered assault armor is set to self-destruct if its internal clock hits zero. In order to avoid this players must get kills, resetting the internal clock.

Each kill grants the killer a momentary set of traits (default: 5 seconds), boosting the player effectiveness on the battlefield.

These are the default settings I came up with, you CAN and SHOULD make ones of your own, to better reflect your preferences.

Rush Slayer options:

Things you may want to know:

A detonation will ALWAYS result in the player death, however you can choose the effect it’ll have on other players (enemies or not). EMP will paralyze vehicles and drain shields while lethal will kill everyone near the explosion, vehicles excluded.

You can choose for how long kill traits will be applied to each player, you can also opt to not apply them at all.

Players whose timer is about the hit zero can receive additional Last Breath Traits.

Download links:

http://www.halowaypoint.com/es-es/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/60402f9d-b730-4c61-b00e-d02f2b943811

hey, question, can you set the bomb timer to 60 seconds, it would do awesome for 60 second slayer. That way i would not need to make it, otherwise, this is still awesome. 

Go play some h2 mods for a few hours and you will have many ideas. 

I have idea's that would make you happy but would not know how to make it yet, I've been trying to learn though. 
Edited by Cosmic lightning

Play some of the map packs, they have some good ideas

Any suggestions specifically? I never played a H2 map that had different modes altogether, but maybe I missed out. Maps are just environments, are they not? They only "wild" maps I found I totally hated personally.

Is there an option where a player can't respawn anymore if his time runs out? He can respawn if someone kills him but if the explosion kills him, he can't anymore.

It can make the gametype a lot more exhilarating because players will really try not to explode instead of thinking, "Nah, I'll respawn anyway"

Is there an option where a player can't respawn anymore if his time runs out? He can respawn if someone kills him but if the explosion kills him, he can't anymore.

It can make the gametype a lot more exhilarating because players will really try not to explode instead of thinking, "Nah, I'll respawn anyway"

You can set the lives per round by yourself but I don't think there's an action to reduce the lives per round to zero so it won't exactly work for waht you want to do :(

You can set the lives per round by yourself but I don't think there's an action to reduce the lives per round to zero so it won't exactly work for waht you want to do :(

I think he was asking for if you could make one for that, I think. Don't qoute me on that. ;)

I think he was asking for if you could make one for that, I think. Don't qoute me on that. ;)

No need to do one, you can change the number of lives per round on all gametypes, just like score to win, rounds or time limit ;)

Megalo can't alter the number of lives for a team/player once the match starts afaik

No need to do one, you can change the number of lives per round on all gametypes, just like score to win, rounds or time limit ;)

Megalo can't alter the number of lives for a team/player once the match starts afaik

I thought in the past in a halo a gametype did just what he asked, can't really remember its name though.

I thought in the past in a halo a gametype did just what he asked, can't really remember its name though.

Not possible in Reach or 4 which both run Megalo. 1 lives games are possible by tweaking the Lives Per Round option but you can't alter the lives pool once the match starts, all you can do is get the number of lives remaining for that team/player...

It might be possible to do some tricky stuff with the broken spawning system from Invasion in H4 to keep the player from spawning but considering the number of gametypes I have yet to release I just don't have the time to experiment with this.

Not possible in Reach or 4 which both run Megalo. 1 lives games are possible by tweaking the Lives Per Round option but you can't alter the lives pool once the match starts, all you can do is get the number of lives remaining for that team/player...

It might be possible to do some tricky stuff with the broken spawning system from Invasion in H4 to keep the player from spawning but considering the number of gametypes I have yet to release I just don't have the time to experiment with this.

Today when I was talking with Thunder Waffle he was saying how he had to set the player's lives to -1 and had a really complicated system for his gametype, I forget but I think it also changed whether or not the player had any lives left...

I'm really sorry for the necro, but does anyone know how the "lethal" explosion works in this gametype? I can't decode this gametype using KSoft and I can't figure out how to do this myself. I've been trying to spawn both odd_confetti and koth_explosion on a player's SlaveObject but neither of those look like the explosion in Rush Slayer, nor do they kill either the exploding player or anyone nearby (odd_confetti just pushes people back and koth_explosion just EMPs). The explosions in this gametype are literally perfect for what I want to do, and I'd love to know how they were achieved.

Check if a player is a certain distance from the host of the explosion, make sure they arent the host, object kill instantly on their slave object.

Edited by AbandonedCashew

New File Browser link for Rush Slayer > https://halo4stats.halowaypoint.com/en-US/Halo4/Pfoiffee/fileshare/60402f9d-b730-4c61-b00e-d02f2b943811

and Cranked Remix V1.1 (Mr Stylux) > https://halo4stats.halowaypoint.com/en-US/Halo4/Pfoiffee/fileshare/0295e3ac-da3f-4c8b-bf52-c22c904a06ce

Note: if the link I post doesn't work, try replacing the gamertag (.../Halo4/"Pfoiffee"/fileshare/...) with your own (which was linked to Halo 4 stats).

Edited by Pfeuff