Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabotron ES

Gametype
Stockpile

7 posts in this topic

Stockpile is a team-based gametype where two teams fight for four neutral beacons which appear randomly throughout the map and return them to their respective capture points, making it somewhat similar to CTF.

Points are not awarded instantly when the beacon carrier drops the flag on the capture points; there is a timed countdown of sixty seconds (default time) on each capture point and successfully holding the capture point as well as the beacon after the countdown will award the winning team points.

These are the default settings I came up with, you CAN and SHOULD make ones of your own, to better reflect your preferences.

Beacon Carrier Traits: 200% melee damage multiplier, Sprint disabled, AA use disabled, Waypoint visible to allies.

Cooldown Traits: weapon pick up disabled.

Stockpile options:

- Collection time

- Beacon points value

- Beacon count

- Beacon placement

- Beacon navpoint

- Beacon carrier cooldown time

- Synchronyzed stockpiles

- Lock beacons in stockpiles

Things you might find interesting:

You can choose to have a visible waypoint over a beacon or not.

You can choose to have a visible waypoint over a beacon carrier by tweaking the beacon carrier traits.

Download links:

16 hours ago, Pfeuff said:

New File Browser link for Stockpile 1.0 > https://halo4stats.halowaypoint.com/en-US/Halo4/Pfoiffee/fileshare/458edbb5-fa01-4803-9f4c-1b21758c413f

Note: if the link I post doesn't work, try replacing the gamertag (.../Halo4/"Pfoiffee"/fileshare/...) with your own (which was linked to Halo 4 stats).

Zandril, AMD, shanez1215 and 4 others like this

I played this on a big team map of mine, and it was just brilliant. Thanks for all your awesome work Gabo!

Thanks, I have yet to play one of my last gametypes with a proper full lobby lol

AbandonedCashew likes this