Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

7ime

Gametype
Mythic Slayer Gametypes [V1.50]

289 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm trying to find out how you can spawn custom vehicles into Forge World in the forge game type. How do I go about doing this? 

Hi, I'm trying to find out how you can spawn custom vehicles into Forge World in the forge game type. How do I go about doing this? 

this will only take effect in custom games, not forge. although it does work on forge world but only in a custom game lobby.

7ime likes this

Alright. Hmmm.. Well is there any way that I can jtag my Xbox without having to do a bunch of stuff to it? Like anything that I could install virtually, instead of taking apart my Xbox? Or is taking it apart the only way?

Your better off doing an RGH if your Xbox360 is to updated.

Or you could by one. (Not from Ebay.)

If you have an old dash you can simply check this site out:

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-JTAG-your-Xbox-360-and-run-homebrew/

Well is there any way that I can jtag my Xbox without having to do a bunch of stuff to it?

No, and do not use "EasyJtagMethod"

Edited by XephyrCraft
forerunner569 likes this

I know you said that you're finished with this gametype, but I have one final suggestion. What if an attachment base label could be used as a magnet, where things could become attachments when they fall into the attachment base radius?

On 7/16/2016 at 11:23 PM, TheUnRealOreo said:

Sup and I'm trying to find out how to spawn elite and spartan dead bodies for a machinima need help

Also oil 

You can spawn living bipeds in with this gametype. You will need to find a way to kill the bipeds to get the dead bodies.

On 11/22/2016 at 1:45 PM, HELLRAIDER said:

maybe I'm dumb, how do u download this?

You can go to one of the fileshare links in the main post with your account signed in and download them from there. Assuming Waypoint actually works.

Just searching for "Trustysn00ze" in the file browser should be easy enough, but make sure you use the option to view a specific person's fileshare rather than an overall search. Wouldn't want to download one of the many crappy edits people have made. Good luck.

7ime likes this

23 hours ago, Zergrush said:

Is it possible to add civilian vehicles plus reply fast.

There is a civilian filter for warthogs to remove the turret, but if you are referring actual civilian vehicle's then no.