Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

7ime

Gametype
Mythic Slayer Gametypes [V1.50]

289 posts in this topic

The gauss cannon when spawned by itself has normal physics rather than fixed/phased like the others, and there's no way to change physics to objects spawned via megalo. It'll only stay upright if it's attached to another object with fixed or phased physics.

you still didnt answer about other mixed vehicles now did you :abe:

The reason that there is no animation or player interface for the modded troop hog is because it never possessed them in Halo Reach? Is that why? I am assuming this out of logicality.

Anyhow, I got a request for machinima [purposes:

-Do you think you could add Warthogs that are "civilian" (default, whatever preferred) to the spawner list? I found that adjusting the gametype to just Warthog helps, but not when I need additional type of vehicles; they all just become Warthogs.

-Do you think you could add some of the Barriers and Crates to the spawn list as well? I am referencing the ones already in the forge pallet.

-Those two things as well as the Covenant version of the assault bomb and Turret. Unlike the warthogs, these items cannot be change into their Covenant counterparts in the gametype settings.

We can't reference 95% of the stuff in the forge palette unfortunately. The items must be in a special list which (mostly) consists of weapons, vehicles, and gametype-specific objects. As far as the troop 'hog, I'm assuming you're asking why it's missing from multiplayer. In short terms it doesn't physically exist there. Each map, for the most part, has an independent set of assets from another map. So most campaign stuff doesn't exist in MP, and in fact, it varies a lot from map to map.

For reference, here is every item we can spawn in Reach (the Halo 4 list is different, btw). Some of these are map-specific, but most can be spawned on any map

<motl name="multiplayer\globals">		<types>			<entry name="spartan" groupTag="bipd" tagName="objects\characters\spartans\spartans" />			<entry name="elite" groupTag="bipd" tagName="objects\characters\elite\elite" />			<entry name="monitor" groupTag="bipd" tagName="objects\characters\monitor\monitor_editor" />			<entry name="flag" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\multiplayer\flag\flag" />			<entry name="bomb" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\multiplayer\assault_bomb\assault_bomb" />			<entry name="ball" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\multiplayer\skull\skull" />			<entry name="area" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\multi\models\mp_hill_beacon\mp_hill_beacon" />			<entry name="stand" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\multi\models\mp_flag_base\mp_flag_base" />			<entry name="destination" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\multi\models\mp_circle\mp_circle" />			<entry name="frag_grenade" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\weapons\grenade\frag_grenade\frag_grenade" />			<entry name="plasma_grenade" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\weapons\grenade\plasma_grenade\plasma_grenade" />			<entry name="dmr" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\dmr\dmr" />			<entry name="assault_rifle" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\assault_rifle\assault_rifle" />			<entry name="plasma_pistol" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\pistol\plasma_pistol\plasma_pistol" />			<entry name="spike_rifle" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\spike_rifle\spike_rifle" />			<entry name="needle_rifle" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\needle_rifle\needle_rifle" />			<entry name="plasma_repeater" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\plasma_repeater\plasma_repeater" />			<entry name="energy_sword" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\melee\energy_sword\energy_sword" />			<entry name="magnum" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\pistol\magnum\magnum" />			<entry name="needler" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\pistol\needler\needler" />			<entry name="plasma_rifle" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\plasma_rifle\plasma_rifle" />			<entry name="rocket_launcher" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\support_high\rocket_launcher\rocket_launcher" />			<entry name="shotgun" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\shotgun\shotgun" />			<entry name="sniper_rifle" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\sniper_rifle\sniper_rifle" />			<entry name="beam_rifle" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\focus_rifle\focus_rifle" />			<entry name="spartan_laser" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\support_high\spartan_laser\spartan_laser" />			<entry name="gravity_hammer" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\melee\gravity_hammer\gravity_hammer" />			<entry name="warthog" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\warthog\warthog" />			<entry name="ghost" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\covenant\ghost\ghost" />			<entry name="scorpion" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\scorpion\scorpion" />			<entry name="wraith" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\covenant\wraith\wraith" />			<entry name="banshee" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\covenant\banshee\banshee" />			<entry name="mongoose" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\mongoose\mongoose" />			<entry name="falcon" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\falcon\falcon" />			<entry name="sprint_equipment" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\equipment\sprint\sprint" />			<entry name="jet_pack_equipment" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\equipment\jet_pack\jet_pack" />			<entry name="armor_lock_equipment" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\equipment\armor_lockup\armor_lockup" />			<entry name="active_camo_equipment" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\equipment\active_camouflage\active_camouflage" />			<entry name="prototype_covey_sniper" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\focus_rifle\focus_rifle" />			<entry name="respawn_zone" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\spawning\respawn_zone" />			<entry name="plasma_launcher" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\support_high\plasma_launcher\plasma_launcher" />			<entry name="fusion_coil" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\gear\human\military\fusion_coil\fusion_coil" />			<entry name="initial_spawn_point" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\spawning\initial_spawn_point" />			<entry name="health_station" groupTag="ctrl" tagName="objects\levels\shared\device_controls\health_station\health_station" />			<entry name="soccer_ball" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\soccer_ball\soccer_ball" />			<entry name="golf_ball" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\golf_ball\golf_ball" />			<entry name="golf_club" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\levels\shared\golf_club\golf_club" />			<entry name="golf_cup" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\golf_cup\golf_cup" />			<entry name="dice" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\multi\dice\dice" />			<entry name="elite_shot" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\concussion_rifle\concussion_rifle" />			<entry name="grenade_launcher" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\grenade_launcher\grenade_launcher" />			<entry name="hologram_equipment" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\equipment\hologram\hologram" />			<entry name="evade_equipment" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\equipment\evade\evade" />			<entry name="unsc_data_core" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\multiplayer\unsc_data_core\unsc_data_core" />			<entry name="danger_zone" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\multi\spawning\danger_zone" />			<entry name="invisible_cube_of_derek" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\invisible_cube_of_derek\invisible_cube_of_derek" />			<entry name="weak_respawn_zone" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\spawning\weak_respawn_zone" />			<entry name="weak_anti_respawn_zone" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\spawning\weak_anti_respawn_zone" />			<entry name="phantom_device" groupTag="mach" tagName="objects\vehicles\covenant\phantom\phantom" />			<entry name="mp_cinematic_camera" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\generic\mp_cinematic_camera" />			<entry name="cov_power_module" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\multiplayer\cov_power_module\cov_power_module" />			<entry name="flak_cannon" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\support_high\flak_cannon\flak_cannon" />			<entry name="drop_shield_equipment" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\equipment\drop_shield\drop_shield" />			<entry name="machinegun" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\turrets\machinegun\weapon\machinegun_turret\machinegun_turret" />			<entry name="machinegun_turret" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\turrets\machinegun\machinegun" />			<entry name="plasma_turret_weapon" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\vehicles\covenant\turrets\plasma_turret\weapon\plasma_turret\plasma_turret" />			<entry name="mounted_plasma_turret" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\covenant\turrets\plasma_turret\plasma_turret_mounted" />			<entry name="warthog_gunner" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\warthog\weapons\warthog_chaingun\warthog_chaingun" />			<entry name="warthog_gauss_turret" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\warthog\weapons\warthog_gauss\warthog_gauss" />			<entry name="warthog_rocket_turret" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\warthog\weapons\warthog_rocket\warthog_rocket" />			<entry name="scorpion_infantry_gunner" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\scorpion\turrets\scorpion_anti_infantry\scorpion_anti_infantry" />			<entry name="falcon_grenadier_left" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\falcon\turrets\falcon_side_grenade_left\falcon_side_grenade_left" />			<entry name="falcon_grenadier_right" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\falcon\turrets\falcon_side_grenade_right\falcon_side_grenade_right" />			<entry name="wraith_infantry_turret" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\covenant\wraith\turrets\wraith_anti_infantry\wraith_anti_infantry" />			<entry name="land_mine" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\multi\land_mine\land_mine" />			<entry name="killball" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\damage_sphere\damage_sphere" />			<entry name="ff_light_red" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_red\ff_light_red" />			<entry name="ff_light_blue" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_blue\ff_light_blue" />			<entry name="ff_light_green" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_green\ff_light_green" />			<entry name="ff_light_orange" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_orange\ff_light_orange" />			<entry name="ff_light_purple" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_purple\ff_light_purple" />			<entry name="ff_light_yellow" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_yellow\ff_light_yellow" />			<entry name="ff_light_white" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_white\ff_light_white" />			<entry name="ff_light_flash_red" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_flash_red\ff_light_flash_red" />			<entry name="ff_light_flash_yellow" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_flash_yellow\ff_light_flash_yellow" />			<entry name="fx_colorblind" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\screen_fx_orb\fx\colorblind" />			<entry name="fx_gloomy" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\screen_fx_orb\fx\gloomy" />			<entry name="fx_juicy" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\screen_fx_orb\fx\juicy" />			<entry name="fx_nova" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\screen_fx_orb\fx\nova" />			<entry name="fx_olde_timey" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\screen_fx_orb\fx\olde_timey" />			<entry name="fx_pen_and_ink" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\screen_fx_orb\fx\pen_and_ink" />			<entry name="invisible_cube_of_alarming_1" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\invisible_cube_of_derek\invisible_cube_of_alarming_1" />			<entry name="invisible_cube_of_alarming_2" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\invisible_cube_of_derek\invisible_cube_of_alarming_2" />			<entry name="spawning_safe" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\boundaries\safe_volume" />			<entry name="spawning_safe_soft" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\boundaries\soft_safe_volume" />			<entry name="spawning_kill" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\boundaries\kill_volume" />			<entry name="spawning_kill_soft" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\boundaries\soft_kill_volume" />			<entry name="dlc_covenant_bomb" groupTag="weap" tagName="levels\multi\dlc\objects\dlc_covenant_bomb\dlc_covenant_bomb" />			<entry name="dlc_invasion_heavy_shield" groupTag="bloc" tagName="levels\multi\dlc\objects\dlc_invasion_heavy_shield\dlc_invasion_heavy_shield" />			<entry name="dlc_invasion_bomb_door" groupTag="scen" tagName="levels\multi\dlc\objects\dlc_invasion_bomb_door\dlc_invasion_bomb_door" />		</types>	</motl>

We can't reference 95% of the stuff in the forge palette unfortunately. The items must be in a special list which (mostly) consists of weapons, vehicles, and gametype-specific objects. As far as the troop 'hog, I'm assuming you're asking why it's missing from multiplayer. In short terms it doesn't physically exist there. Each map, for the most part, has an independent set of assets from another map. So most campaign stuff doesn't exist in MP, and in fact, it varies a lot from map to map.

That somewhat answered my question...

I was well aware of the Troop hog's absence obviously, but I was not keen on as to why their is no way to sit in the back of it. It may have not be iterated on what part of it I was referring. However, thank you for listing the available items.

But now that I see this, the spawn-able Spartans have specified and armor, or is that adjustable to the editor of the gametype? If that is editable, I would be interested in some of that.

Edited by ShinyMonkeyWes

In Reach you can specify 'presets' because the developers left them in. Specifically you can spawn a spartan or elite with any of the armor sets you see in the official Chess gametype, and only those.

7ime likes this

A suggestion, if possible is there a chance we could be seeing new spawner tags for like the mac cannon, and covenant cannon, frigate, P.O.A, covenant cruiser and corvette any time soon? also the CON files link is down.

The CON files are the gametype but to be added to a flashdrive with horizon correct? like for people without hard drives?

Edited by LethalAnt

A suggestion, if possible is there a chance we could be seeing new spawner tags for like the mac cannon, and covenant cannon, frigate, P.O.A, covenant cruiser and corvette any time soon? also the CON files link is down.

Only items that are already in the map file can be spawned. The only way you'll see those in a multiplayer map is through tag injection. Modded maps can only be played on a modded console (RGH/Jtag) or Development Kit, because the retail game has hash checks which cannot be bypassed on a normal console.

The CON files are the gametype but to be added to a flashdrive with horizon correct? like for people without hard drives?

Yeah, CONs are useful especially if someone doesn't have xbox live, so they can access the content without getting it through File Share.

FreedTerror and 7ime like this

Would it be possible to make an idle biped that did nothing but sit in the passenger seats of vehicles? If so you could make a really cool VIP gametype.

Edited by Robert0

I don't know if you're referring to Pelicans on Forge World or not, but if you are, a real Pelican will never be on Forge World through gametype modding.  It is however already in the gametype on Spire only; a spawn sequence of -15 should spawn a Pelican that you can not get into.  There is however another spawn sequence which attaches a Pelican to a Falcon to give the appearance of flying a Pelican.  This number is not public however because of a tendency for the Pelican to randomly detach.

Thanks for your interest.

Oh and migration is more for backend stuff and it is highly likely that you'll never notice anything if you set the object label to it.

I've tried to get into the pelican but it doesn't seem like it's remotely possible. Is there a specific way to get in?

I've tried to get into the pelican but it doesn't seem like it's remotely possible. Is there a specific way to get in?

Only if he had attached it to a falcon or banshee meaning you fly that vehicle, other than that nope. 

OrangeMohawk likes this

Only if he had attached it to a falcon or banshee meaning you fly that vehicle, other than that nope. 

I'm talking about spawn sequence -15

The gauss cannon when spawned by itself has normal physics rather than fixed/phased like the others, and there's no way to change physics to objects spawned via megalo. It'll only stay upright if it's attached to another object with fixed or phased physics.

why don't you attach it to a capture plate?

I know you were and any item with collision is not flyable at all in the multiplayer, sorry for the inconvenience, but really, its true. 

Hey 7ime or anyone else. What is the trick to getting in the grenade turrets on the back of the troop transport warthog? It is really difficult to get in them, thanks

This mod is the best mod I've seen in a while. Not only does it work but also has an active modder working on it. The code on this must be complex to even change a few things around. Is there a possible way you can add these things to your mod?

-Pelican in Forge World

-Allow to change more than two trait boundaries

-Fix to where the mods do load in for the host 90% of the time

-Attached machine guns

-Infection settings

Thanks and do not consider these if they sound to difficult. :D

-Pelican in Forge World

There is no Pelican within Forge World's .map file, therefore what you're asking here is impossible via gametype modding. The only map you can get one from this method is Spire. Sorry to shatter your dreams bud.

7ime likes this

if this has been asked before I apologise, but I have wondered if it would be possible to remove the falcon side turrets and replace them with a riding seat, maybe from a hog so we could use a weapon.

also, I have been thinking because of halo reach's limit of 1 game type label per item, could you possibly replicate this game type in halo 4 that way we could have multiple tags per item and see what occurs.

also with halo coming to Xbox one what do you think you could possibly do with the improved system and engine?

also you have proven that it is possible to take other vehicles weapons and place them on another vehicle (e.g. scorpion cannon on warthog) would it be possible to do the rest of vehicle weapons? (e.g. ghost cannons, revenant mortar) like the attachable scorpion gun SS?

Edited by XITOADX
double post merged

I didn't really want to respond until the next update but I feel like I have an obligation to those that have taken an interest; so here it goes anyways...

Would it be possible to make an idle biped that did nothing but sit in the passenger seats of vehicles? If so you could make a really cool VIP gametype.

Unfortunately I cannot automatically place a biped into a vehicle, only players; so I would first have to force a player to be a biped then force that player into a vehicle then force that player back to their original biped.  But it would be even more complicated considering you would first have to fill the driver seat, I believe.

Never once did I claim that you could get into the Pelican at spawn sequence -15; you can't.

why don't you attach it to a capture plate?

In reference to the gauss cannon, when attached it screws up the player animation.

Hey 7ime or anyone else. What is the trick to getting in the grenade turrets on the back of the troop transport warthog? It is really difficult to get in them, thanks

That's not officially in the gametype and therefore is unsupported; it's already been taken out of the gametype.  I will however say that only the left side works.

This mod is the best mod I've seen in a while. Not only does it work but also has an active modder working on it. The code on this must be complex to even change a few things around. Is there a possible way you can add these things to your mod?
-Pelican in Forge World
-Allow to change more than two trait boundaries
-Fix to where the mods do load in for the host 90% of the time
-Attached machine guns
-Infection settings
Thanks and do not consider these if they sound to difficult. :biggrin:

•As stated, a Pelican will never make it to Forge Word on a retail Xbox.  Unless someone wants to design one out of 1x1 flat blocks...

•The problem with this is the fact that in-game, only four player-traits can be shown.

•You're going to have to elaborate on this one for me.

•If you're referring to something like the attachable scorpion turret then you will be glad to hear that it has already been done.

•There is an outdated infection version that I may try to someday update; in the meantime, have you checked out Strife?

if this has been asked before I apologise, but I have wondered if it would be possible to remove the falcon side turrets and replace them with a riding seat, maybe from a hog so we could use a weapon.

also, I have been thinking because of halo reach's limit of 1 game type label per item, could you possibly replicate this game type in halo 4 that way we could have multiple tags per item and see what occurs.

also with halo coming to Xbox one what do you think you could possibly do with the improved system and engine?

also you have proven that it is possible to take other vehicles weapons and place them on another vehicle (e.g. scorpion cannon on warthog) would it be possible to do the rest of vehicle weapons? (e.g. ghost cannons, revenant mortar) like the attachable scorpion gun SS?

•People have shown interest in this, but it is not possible.  The best I could try would be simply to shrink the turrets.

•I have no plans on creating this gametype in Halo 4.

•It will certainly be interesting; it worries me more than it excites me right now.

•Revenant mortars are already there; ghost and banshee cannons don't really work, falcon chin-gun will be there.

Thanks for all of your interest, an update to change a couple of things will be available soonish; don't wait around for it though.

WONDO, Lehvak, OrangeMohawk and 1 other like this

Hey I was just wondering if it was possible to have the normal vehicles in Reach, able as spawn sequences. So we don't have to spend budget on those therefore being able to spend the budget on more structure objects as I find I always run out of budget. 

Hey I was just wondering if it was possible to have the normal vehicles in Reach, able as spawn sequences. So we don't have to spend budget on those therefore being able to spend the budget on more structure objects as I find I always run out of budget.

*NOTE: All information below originated from a post recently made by Teancum*

For reference, here is every item we can spawn in Reach (the Halo 4 list is different, btw). Some of these are map-specific, but most can be spawned on any map

<motl name="multiplayer\globals">

<types>

<entry name="spartan" groupTag="bipd" tagName="objects\characters\spartans\spartans" />

<entry name="elite" groupTag="bipd" tagName="objects\characters\elite\elite" />

<entry name="monitor" groupTag="bipd" tagName="objects\characters\monitor\monitor_editor" />

<entry name="flag" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\multiplayer\flag\flag" />

<entry name="bomb" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\multiplayer\assault_bomb\assault_bomb" />

<entry name="ball" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\multiplayer\skull\skull" />

<entry name="area" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\multi\models\mp_hill_beacon\mp_hill_beacon" />

<entry name="stand" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\multi\models\mp_flag_base\mp_flag_base" />

<entry name="destination" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\multi\models\mp_circle\mp_circle" />

<entry name="frag_grenade" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\weapons\grenade\frag_grenade\frag_grenade" />

<entry name="plasma_grenade" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\weapons\grenade\plasma_grenade\plasma_grenade" />

<entry name="dmr" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\dmr\dmr" />

<entry name="assault_rifle" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\assault_rifle\assault_rifle" />

<entry name="plasma_pistol" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\pistol\plasma_pistol\plasma_pistol" />

<entry name="spike_rifle" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\spike_rifle\spike_rifle" />

<entry name="needle_rifle" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\needle_rifle\needle_rifle" />

<entry name="plasma_repeater" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\plasma_repeater\plasma_repeater" />

<entry name="energy_sword" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\melee\energy_sword\energy_sword" />

<entry name="magnum" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\pistol\magnum\magnum" />

<entry name="needler" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\pistol\needler\needler" />

<entry name="plasma_rifle" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\plasma_rifle\plasma_rifle" />

<entry name="rocket_launcher" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\support_high\rocket_launcher\rocket_launcher" />

<entry name="shotgun" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\shotgun\shotgun" />

<entry name="sniper_rifle" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\sniper_rifle\sniper_rifle" />

<entry name="beam_rifle" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\focus_rifle\focus_rifle" />

<entry name="spartan_laser" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\support_high\spartan_laser\spartan_laser" />

<entry name="gravity_hammer" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\melee\gravity_hammer\gravity_hammer" />

<entry name="warthog" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\warthog\warthog" />

<entry name="ghost" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\covenant\ghost\ghost" />

<entry name="scorpion" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\scorpion\scorpion" />

<entry name="wraith" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\covenant\wraith\wraith" />

<entry name="banshee" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\covenant\banshee\banshee" />

<entry name="mongoose" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\mongoose\mongoose" />

<entry name="falcon" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\falcon\falcon" />

<entry name="sprint_equipment" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\equipment\sprint\sprint" />

<entry name="jet_pack_equipment" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\equipment\jet_pack\jet_pack" />

<entry name="armor_lock_equipment" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\equipment\armor_lockup\armor_lockup" />

<entry name="active_camo_equipment" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\equipment\active_camouflage\active_camouflage" />

<entry name="prototype_covey_sniper" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\focus_rifle\focus_rifle" />

<entry name="respawn_zone" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\spawning\respawn_zone" />

<entry name="plasma_launcher" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\support_high\plasma_launcher\plasma_launcher" />

<entry name="fusion_coil" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\gear\human\military\fusion_coil\fusion_coil" />

<entry name="initial_spawn_point" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\spawning\initial_spawn_point" />

<entry name="health_station" groupTag="ctrl" tagName="objects\levels\shared\device_controls\health_station\health_station" />

<entry name="soccer_ball" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\soccer_ball\soccer_ball" />

<entry name="golf_ball" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\golf_ball\golf_ball" />

<entry name="golf_club" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\levels\shared\golf_club\golf_club" />

<entry name="golf_cup" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\golf_cup\golf_cup" />

<entry name="dice" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\multi\dice\dice" />

<entry name="elite_shot" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\concussion_rifle\concussion_rifle" />

<entry name="grenade_launcher" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\rifle\grenade_launcher\grenade_launcher" />

<entry name="hologram_equipment" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\equipment\hologram\hologram" />

<entry name="evade_equipment" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\equipment\evade\evade" />

<entry name="unsc_data_core" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\multiplayer\unsc_data_core\unsc_data_core" />

<entry name="danger_zone" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\multi\spawning\danger_zone" />

<entry name="invisible_cube_of_derek" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\invisible_cube_of_derek\invisible_cube_of_derek" />

<entry name="weak_respawn_zone" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\spawning\weak_respawn_zone" />

<entry name="weak_anti_respawn_zone" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\spawning\weak_anti_respawn_zone" />

<entry name="phantom_device" groupTag="mach" tagName="objects\vehicles\covenant\phantom\phantom" />

<entry name="mp_cinematic_camera" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\generic\mp_cinematic_camera" />

<entry name="cov_power_module" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\multiplayer\cov_power_module\cov_power_module" />

<entry name="flak_cannon" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\weapons\support_high\flak_cannon\flak_cannon" />

<entry name="drop_shield_equipment" groupTag="eqip" tagName="objects\equipment\drop_shield\drop_shield" />

<entry name="machinegun" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\turrets\machinegun\weapon\machinegun_turret\machinegun_turret" />

<entry name="machinegun_turret" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\turrets\machinegun\machinegun" />

<entry name="plasma_turret_weapon" groupTag="weap" tagName="objects\vehicles\covenant\turrets\plasma_turret\weapon\plasma_turret\plasma_turret" />

<entry name="mounted_plasma_turret" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\covenant\turrets\plasma_turret\plasma_turret_mounted" />

<entry name="warthog_gunner" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\warthog\weapons\warthog_chaingun\warthog_chaingun" />

<entry name="warthog_gauss_turret" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\warthog\weapons\warthog_gauss\warthog_gauss" />

<entry name="warthog_rocket_turret" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\warthog\weapons\warthog_rocket\warthog_rocket" />

<entry name="scorpion_infantry_gunner" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\scorpion\turrets\scorpion_anti_infantry\scorpion_anti_infantry" />

<entry name="falcon_grenadier_left" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\falcon\turrets\falcon_side_grenade_left\falcon_side_grenade_left" />

<entry name="falcon_grenadier_right" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\human\falcon\turrets\falcon_side_grenade_right\falcon_side_grenade_right" />

<entry name="wraith_infantry_turret" groupTag="vehi" tagName="objects\vehicles\covenant\wraith\turrets\wraith_anti_infantry\wraith_anti_infantry" />

<entry name="land_mine" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\multi\land_mine\land_mine" />

<entry name="killball" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\damage_sphere\damage_sphere" />

<entry name="ff_light_red" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_red\ff_light_red" />

<entry name="ff_light_blue" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_blue\ff_light_blue" />

<entry name="ff_light_green" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_green\ff_light_green" />

<entry name="ff_light_orange" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_orange\ff_light_orange" />

<entry name="ff_light_purple" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_purple\ff_light_purple" />

<entry name="ff_light_yellow" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_yellow\ff_light_yellow" />

<entry name="ff_light_white" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_white\ff_light_white" />

<entry name="ff_light_flash_red" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_flash_red\ff_light_flash_red" />

<entry name="ff_light_flash_yellow" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\forge\ff_light_flash_yellow\ff_light_flash_yellow" />

<entry name="fx_colorblind" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\screen_fx_orb\fx\colorblind" />

<entry name="fx_gloomy" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\screen_fx_orb\fx\gloomy" />

<entry name="fx_juicy" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\screen_fx_orb\fx\juicy" />

<entry name="fx_nova" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\screen_fx_orb\fx\nova" />

<entry name="fx_olde_timey" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\screen_fx_orb\fx\olde_timey" />

<entry name="fx_pen_and_ink" groupTag="bloc" tagName="objects\levels\shared\screen_fx_orb\fx\pen_and_ink" />

<entry name="invisible_cube_of_alarming_1" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\invisible_cube_of_derek\invisible_cube_of_alarming_1" />

<entry name="invisible_cube_of_alarming_2" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\invisible_cube_of_derek\invisible_cube_of_alarming_2" />

<entry name="spawning_safe" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\boundaries\safe_volume" />

<entry name="spawning_safe_soft" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\boundaries\soft_safe_volume" />

<entry name="spawning_kill" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\boundaries\kill_volume" />

<entry name="spawning_kill_soft" groupTag="scen" tagName="objects\multi\boundaries\soft_kill_volume" />

<entry name="dlc_covenant_bomb" groupTag="weap" tagName="levels\multi\dlc\objects\dlc_covenant_bomb\dlc_covenant_bomb" />

<entry name="dlc_invasion_heavy_shield" groupTag="bloc" tagName="levels\multi\dlc\objects\dlc_invasion_heavy_shield\dlc_invasion_heavy_shield" />

<entry name="dlc_invasion_bomb_door" groupTag="scen" tagName="levels\multi\dlc\objects\dlc_invasion_bomb_door\dlc_invasion_bomb_door" />

</types>

</motl>

Edited by ShinyMonkeyWes

one other thing, can you make items that are attached to a base attachment "solid"

Edited by sierra 238

one other thing, can you make items that are attached to a base attachment "solid"

Any objects attached to a parent object will (if my understanding is correct) lose their collision boxes, and will act in the same way as phased structure objects do when placed in forge.

Edited by Pfeuff

Any objects attached to a parent object will (if my understanding is correct) lose their hitboxes, and will act in the same way as phased structure objects do when placed in forge.

is it possible to make a mod were attachments have hit boxes?