Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

7ime

Gametype
Mythic Slayer Gametypes [V1.50]

302 posts in this topic

I did just upload a quick update to SvE Mythic Slayer so that the negative spawn sequence switches will work after a host migration if you want to download and replace the old version.  Thanks Sparky for bringing this to my attention.

Maybe if you only use a gauss or rocket turret but otherwise I am going to say no.

There is no more space for user options.

As for Bomberman, OrangeMohawk did figure out what was wrong but apparently I messed something else up when I added the power-ups option.

I kind of figured that. I'm also going to guess where you can choose biped or force vehicles you couldn't add in something there with grenades. Its fine by me if you can't, just curious. I'm happy with this mod anyway. Unfortunately when I play halo reach I only got 2 other people playing. :FrownyFace: Kind of why I left halo, no one wanted to play custom games. Only MM or SpartanOps. 

Edited by Cosmic lightning

Is it possible to spawn in a Falcon with the front turret without having to set Falcons vs Banshees?

Do you know how to use spawn sequences? If I'm correct, the spawn sequence should be 15.

Is it possible to spawn in a Falcon with the front turret without having to set Falcons vs Banshees?

For spawning in them currently you are stuck with Falcons vs. Banshees in v1.50 (untill we get Sparty/Elite variants)

Or

If you don't mind using V1.32 Sparty Mythic Slayer has an option for Falcons only

Other than that guess you could spawn a lot of falcons on the map and hope people get in lol

7ime likes this

is there game types like this for h3?

No... you can only find modded gametypes on Halo Reach/4 (thanks to Megalo, which didn't exist in any titles prior to these).

7ime likes this

i dont know how mods like this work, but is there any way to get a sabre, MAC cannon or larger ships on forge world, also is there anyway to get passenger falcons that can still take 5 people but do not have the MG turrets on the side, and is there anyway to get players in the back of the transporter wart hog.

i dont know how mods like this work, but is there any way to get a sabre, MAC cannon or larger ships on forge world, also is there anyway to get passenger falcons that can still take 5 people but do not have the MG turrets on the side, and is there anyway to get players in the back of the transporter wart hog.

As stated before in this thread, if an object is not already on the map, it cannot be added through gametypes. If you had a modded console you could get them through tag injection. Adding access to the back seats on the transport hog also requires a modded console. I'm not really sure about the falcon. There is a method to remove all of a vehicle's weapons, but it would get rid of the chin gun as well, and probably the seats too.

7ime likes this

As stated before in this thread, if an object is not already on the map, it cannot be added through gametypes. If you had a modded console you could get them through tag injection. Adding access to the back seats on the transport hog also requires a modded console. I'm not really sure about the falcon. There is a method to remove all of a vehicle's weapons, but it would get rid of the chin gun as well, and probably the seats too.

^He is pretty much dead on with this reply ^

For a good example of what would happen if the gun seats were removed take a look at spanner spawn sequences 27 for example, it is a falcon with a turret attached on top but the side guns are removed therefore the seats are unusable

As for the troop hog unless you use the new grenadier hog the back seats are nothing you can use

snow777 likes this

If Trusty removes the stuff from the xbox, would that delete some of the game types we've downloaded from file share? If not, then I wish for him to keep working on the Longsword thing, Pelican flyable, or Sabre for custom games. I'm not gonna stop him though.

hey trusty any chance for tank variants like your doing with the falcon jusst with tank chasis instead just curious and i am sorry if this seems like repost but its a valid option thanks

If Trusty removes the stuff from the xbox, would that delete some of the game types we've downloaded from file share? If not, then I wish for him to keep working on the Longsword thing, Pelican flyable, or Sabre for custom games. I'm not gonna stop him though.

Uhm I don't see any of that really happening, the Longsword probably won't have collisions as it doesn't exist with collisions on the map

Flyable Phantoms/Pelicans are not achievable either (as stated in OP)

And simply put, Sabres (to my understanding) do not exist in the map files, there for are not achieveable through megalo,

Pretty much all of what you are seeking would only be avalable on a modified console if that

Edited by Sparky56p

hey trusty any chance for tank variants like your doing with the falcon just with tank chasis instead just curious and i am sorry if this seems like repost but its a valid option thanks

If you mean different turrets and cannons on the tank, then no. The only 3 cannons that can be put on tanks are the ultra small wraith, falcon, and revenant cannons. You could attach other vehicles using the attach labels and use the cannons if they are negative spawn sequences, though it is recommended to use the warthog and shade turret only (wraith and scorpion also apply, it's just that they already have placeable cannons).

Is it possible to have an object boundary appear in custom games? The gametype doesn't matter (preferably invasion)

I'm trying to recreate the room in halo 3 where truth dies and I want to make blue circles for halos.

Is it possible to have an object boundary appear in custom games? The gametype doesn't matter (preferably invasion)

I'm trying to recreate the room in halo 3 where truth dies and I want to make blue circles for halos.

I think it is. Use his game-type Mythic Slayer v1.50 and just use his hill option for trait zones. They will only show white unfortunately though, unlike halo 4 for whatever you used its boundary color it was, but not on halo reach. ;(

Is there a mod that enables you to walk over shield doors?

I think it would be helpful for making realistic light bridges.

Try putting something under it that you can walk on, and then scale that object down so you can't see it.

Try putting something under it that you can walk on, and then scale that object down so you can't see it.

Best idea ever, I'll give it a go and see what happens.

...How do I make building blocks small?

I've set them to -100 scale and gave them a boundary but they remain the same size.

Is there something I'm missing?

Ok, I forgot to put them on normal.

It works perfectly :)

Edited by HELLvJUMPER 7

Best idea ever, I'll give it a go and see what happens.

...How do I make building blocks small?

I've set them to -100 scale and gave them a boundary but they remain the same size.

Is there something I'm missing?

Ok, I forgot to put them on normal.

It works perfectly :)

Unless it was just me or it was fixed I tried changing the scale of a wall (set to normal) but only the connection host seen it, to everyone else it stayed the same so idk lol

Unless it was just me or it was fixed I tried changing the scale of a wall (set to normal) but only the connection host seen it, to everyone else it stayed the same so idk lol

Oh, well so far I've only played the map by myself, I hope I'm not the only one who can see it though...

Ok.. One question, im making a Day z map and I would like to know if you could make the turrents on the "grenadier/carrier" worthog not able to shoot?

Ok.. One question, im making a Day z map and I would like to know if you could make the turrents on the "grenadier/carrier" worthog not able to shoot?

Seeing that they have constantly been buggy over the many updates which has caused them to not shoot I'd imagine it could be done, or at the very least, they could only shoot once

However from what OP has said we are at the end of the line with this gametype, we should really expect any new features as of now it may only be bug fixes if that

Seeing that they have constantly been buggy over the many updates which has caused them to not shoot I'd imagine it could be done, or at the very least, they could only shoot once

However from what OP has said we are at the end of the line with this gametype, we should really expect any new features as of now it may only be bug fixes if that

I tried it, it shot fine.. Well do you think there is anything I could add to a Dayz map

I tried it, it shot fine.. Well do you think there is anything I could add to a Dayz map

It works fine most of the time occasionally it still locks up, I've noticed it quite a bit with the grenadier falcon but it comes and goes, idk what causes it, as for day z you could always try combining vehicals like a mongoose to a warthog though it might look a little funny lol, honestly though I can't give you many ideas unless I try making one myself, that's when I get creative lol