Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
7ime

Gametype
Weapon Wielders (Gun Game/Sharpshooter) [V1.20]

5 posts in this topic

Finally got around to making the survival tier better and added a couple of things, so here's its official thread.

Weapon Wielders; V1.20

If you prefer CON files, you can find them here; courtesy of FreedTerror; need to be rehashed and resigned to a profile

Now you can choose between playing Gun Game and Sharpshooter all within one gametype.

SharpShooter options are only available in versions newer than V1.17.

User Defined Options

Fiesta - determines the order of the weapons received: ascend, descend, random
Weapon Timer - determines how often new weapons are awarded.  When disabled, players will get new weapons when they earn a kill.

Handicap Timer - GunGame:  determines if a player automatically gets promoted after being stuck on a single weapon for a settable amount of time.  SharpShooter:  offers the possibility of a grenade.
Survival Timer - GunGame:  determines how much time players have to demote a player who has completed the final tier.  SharpShooter:  doesn't do anything.
Lowest Tier - GunGame:  determines the lowest possible tier to get demoted to: -1, 0, disabled/-infinity.  SharpShooter:  doesn't do anything.
Assassination Bonus - determines if the killer gets promoted and if the assassinatee gets demoted
Sticky Bonus - determines if the killer gets promoted and if the assassinatee gets demoted
Pummel Bonus - determines if the killer gets promoted and if the assassinatee gets demoted
Grenade Bonus - GunGame:  determines if a player receives a new grenade with a sticky kill or when the handicap timer is up.  Or even when the weapon timer is up during sharpshooter style play.
Spawn - determines if players spawn as monitors
Invincibility - determines if every object, including players, is indestructible.  Removed from V1.20

A promotion in GunGame is equivalent to earning a point in SharpShooter, so if the Pummel Bonus is set to Promote with SharpShooter activated then killing someone with a pummel will earn you a point.

A demotion in GunGame is equivalent to loosing a point in SharpShooter, so if the Pummel Bonus is set to Demote with SharpShooter activated then killing someone with a pummel will make that player loose a point.

Edited by 7ime

I don't really feel like I should double post, but I also feel like no one will know that I updated this if I don't.

This update does change some things but it ultimately brings the ability to play a game much like Sharpshooter.  Simply change the in-game option labeled Weapon Timer to something other than disabled.  Time interval options include 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, and 90 seconds.  The game will end once you have gone through all 16 weapons.  If everyone in the game happens to be dead, the weapon timer will not count down.  I'm kind of regretting giving flags to people at the very end because they can drop them but I thought it would look cool and I'm too lazy to change it now.  Not many gametype labels because I'm lazy and don't want to add more variables than I have to.

New in Version 1.20

Added a weapon timer in order to play Sharpshooter.

Players can no longer earn points with the Gravity Hammer causing a more suspenseful survival mode.

The survival timer will no longer count down while the player is dead.

Invincibility option has been removed as there was really no reason for it.

Removed harmless and vincibility_zone labels.

Updated scale, civilian, attach_base, and attachment labels to match those in Mythic Slayer V1.50.

When a player joins in, the handicap timer will have an additional 5 seconds for that player because of the initial loadout selection.

Behind the scenes code updates.

I've tested everything on my own but not with others this time around so let me know if you run across something weird.

Pfeuff, Thunder and FreedTerror like this

Finally got around to making the survival tier better and added a couple of things, so here's its official thread.

Weapon Wielders; V1.20

Edited by 7ime, 08 January 2015 - 06:19 PM.

What you meant to say in your edit, is: "AM3R1CAN MUSCLE asked me to make a Sharpshooter gametype for him 3 weeks ago, and 2 days later I finsihed it!"  ;)  Thanks so much for making this for all 550+ of us in my Hao Reach custom games clan!!!  Now if I can only get you to make a Speed Limit gametype next...

What you meant to say in your edit, is: "AM3R1CAN MUSCLE asked me to make a Sharpshooter gametype for him 3 weeks ago, and 2 days later I finsihed it!"  ;)  Thanks so much for making this for all 550+ of us in my Hao Reach custom games clan!!!  Now if I can only get you to make a Speed Limit gametype next...

Generally change logs will talk about technical feature changes primarily.

Also on a different note, I just now realized this game type was a thing :(.  I think I'll need to try it out soon.

7ime likes this